[B18] Nature's Pretty Sweet: Weather and Environment Mod

Started by tkkntkkn, November 25, 2017, 06:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: zippy223 on February 23, 2018, 04:25:35 PM
My pet lava rock keeps getting "incapacitated" by existing, do I need to shove it into a super hot room or something

You can see an animal's comfortable temperature range in the information pane at the bottom left or by clicking on the additional info button to bring up the window that should have it in there.

dogui

Hi everyone.
I found a bug related with the mod.

When order to grow, the pawn plant the seeds and after 2/3 seeds, plant and re-plant the same seed in a infinite loop, till go to rest. This happens always and only when the pawn is oriented "back", I mean when you see his back. During the loop, the software considers the job as "everything is ok": coloumns of joy may rise, food/fatigue go down and all works except the loop on that tile the pawn is seeding.

Here the error, from cr3wkilla user
8422951 Chase: JobDriver_PlantSow ends current job Sow (Job_3217713) A=Thing_PlantStrawberry424215 because of toils[1].endConditions[0]
Verse.Log:Message(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DebugLogEvent(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate_Patch0(Object)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

8422951 Chase: EndCurrentJob Sow (Job_3217713) A=Thing_PlantStrawberry424215 condition=Incompletable curToil=1
Verse.Log:Message(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DebugLogEvent(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate_Patch0(Object)

Hope can fix it because the mod is great!! :-/

Harry_Dicks

Total shot in the dark guess: something to do with planting on a sowable terrain type that has somehow changed because of the changing terrain types introduced by this mod is causing the issue.

You are mentioning seeds, are you talking about Seeds Please, or just the regular sowing action of a pawn?

dogui

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 25, 2018, 09:08:34 AM
Total shot in the dark guess: something to do with planting on a sowable terrain type that has somehow changed because of the changing terrain types introduced by this mod is causing the issue.

You are mentioning seeds, are you talking about Seeds Please, or just the regular sowing action of a pawn?
The regular sowing action

Harry_Dicks

Well there appears to be some updated versions floating about the internets. Looks like some of them are worth checking out!

snarlarf

Quote from: dogui on February 25, 2018, 05:08:04 AM
Hi everyone.
I found a bug related with the mod.

It's happening because the pawn is standing on the tile they're planting.  Walking over crops in any state of growth, even extremely briefly, can cause them to disappear.  I have no idea why.  Kind of a big problem.  Really fun trying to plant with highly fragile plants and infinite planting loops.  It's not a conflict with any other mod.  This one alone causes it.

It was a known bug in the mod and was supposed to have been fixed but it doesn't seem to work.  Novice opinion: the change was made in the source and not compiled.

Fatsack

Getting this error when trying to build a bridge from Basic Bridges by Rainbeau over a Hot Spring source square, not the surrounding hot spring terrain tiles, just the source square.  It is trying to deconstruct the Hot Spring Source before laying the bridge, maybe put them on a different layer so they can overlap. 

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Tony, Job=Deconstruct (Job_2980522) A=Thing_TKKN_HotSpring70244, Exception: System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at RimWorld.JobDriver_RemoveBuilding.get_Building () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobDriver_Deconstruct.get_TotalNeededWork () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobDriver_RemoveBuilding+<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator0+<MakeNewToils>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob, curJob.def=Deconstruct, curDriver=RimWorld.JobDriver_Deconstruct
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:StartPath_Patch1(Object, LocalTargetInfo, PathEndMode)
Verse.AI.<GotoThing>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob_Patch1(Object, Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJob(Job, JobTag)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJobPrioritizedWork(Job, WorkGiver, IntVec3)
RimWorld.<AddUndraftedOrders>c__AnonStorey14:<>m__0()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen(Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:DoGUI(Rect, Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenu:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.FloatMenuMap:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Hydromancerx

I think this mod broke my game in the last 24 hours.

tjeulink

I've encountered an game breaking bug, its impossible to let pawns manage growing fields themselves since after planting 3 or so crops they just stand around and errors appear. This happens no matter what i do, no matter what save i use. Below the error message:

Donger started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_437)) , (Sow (Job_442) A=(38, 0, 45)) , (Sow (Job_447) A=(38, 0, 45)) , (Sow (Job_452) A=(38, 0, 45)) , (Sow (Job_457) A=(38, 0, 45)) , (Sow (Job_462) A=(38, 0, 45)) , (Sow (Job_467) A=(38, 0, 45)) , (Sow (Job_472) A=(38, 0, 45)) , (Sow (Job_477) A=(38, 0, 45)) , and (Sow (Job_482) A=(38, 0, 45))  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=Sow, curDriver=RimWorld.JobDriver_PlantSow
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()

dogui

Lethe

The github master no longer has the folder Assemblies in it and it causes a bunch of errors without the TKKN_NPS.dll file it depends on.

Also, for your Nexus release did you intend for 1.2.2 to be the "old" version while the older 1.2.1 is the main version? You uploaded 1.2.2 five mins after the main version. 

Azaakx

Good night for all, hmm im very noobish in the terms of coding , and even speaking another language, okay straight to the point,i was tracking the same issue related to the plants "disappearing " , and verify that they disappear whenever a creature step on the plants looking hmm "up"? to the north , and west , so... this could be the problem?

https://imgur.com/a/qNjX0

sorry for bad english

[attachment deleted due to age]

Lethe

Quote from: Azaakx on March 13, 2018, 10:06:43 PM
Good night for all, hmm im very noobish in the terms of coding , and even speaking another language, okay straight to the point,i was tracking the same issue related to the plants "disappearing " , and verify that they disappear whenever a creature step on the plants looking hmm "up"? to the north , and west , so... this could be the problem?

https://imgur.com/a/qNjX0

sorry for bad english

Yeah, that section deals with pawns ruining plants by walking through it.

Here's a link to a version where I implemented some her current changes in. While the author did not officially release a usable non-steam version with her March updates yet, I did wade through her broken March source she released and added some of the fixes she made to the last working non-steam version she released. (Such as not having animals or your colonists ruin crops by walking through them.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shrbovkk55xpbn4/rimworld_tkkn_nps.rar?dl=1

The primary purpose of those walking paths seems to be intended for snow paths.

Jerry The Hellbound

Hello, Im just going to get to the point because the amounts of errors the mod is putting out per second is... amazing.
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at Verse.TerrainGrid.TerrainAt (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GridsUtility.GetTerrain (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TKKN_NPS.cellData.get_currentTerrain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TKKN_NPS.cellData.setTerrain (System.String type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TKKN_NPS.Watcher.doCellEnvironment (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TKKN_NPS.Watcher.checkRandomTerrain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TKKN_NPS.Watcher.MapComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MapComponentUtility.MapComponentTick (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Its putting out this, over and over again, by the thousands per minute.
If someone can explain to me why this is happening or how to fix it that would be highly appreciated. It doesnt seem to bother me (nor my framerate thanks to potatotop) but I always do worry myself.
Thank you.

twisted067

Is there a way in dev mode to reset the water freezing in cold weather? All my water has frozen over last winter and will not unfreeze, no matter how warm it gets, and it gets really hot. Any ideas?