Ryoko 'Onesan' Minese is everywhere!!!!!

Started by jchavezriva, December 03, 2017, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jchavezriva

Somebody else is seeing this pawn way too much? Im almost positive i have fought her at least 2 times in raids, and then have her come as a friendly trader for another faction. All in the same save of course.

Dashthechinchilla

Did you select her name to appear more often?  I don't recall if that was one of the pirate lord paid for names. The one I always see is onesan, reiseling, and val.

jchavezriva

No, and yes, thats the one. There is just 1 onesan. Im almost positive i have killed her in this save and have her come again as a friendly. I just cant get rid of her lol.

Nameless

Kirby23590

Same here. Got "Onesan" appearing once as a colonist of mine and then another save as a villager.

However the name "Sam" is somewhat haunting me. She used to be my colonist until a raider with a pistol shot her in the head and put her in a coma permanently. Now shes haunting me for my mistakes  :(

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Yoshida Keiji

I wanted to make a pirate king character myself but the pack was closed.

whitebunny

Riesling here, Riesling there, Riesling everywhere....

Wraithling

Quote from: whitebunny on December 04, 2017, 03:32:17 AM
Riesling here, Riesling there, Riesling everywhere....

I'm going a little off-topic here but I'm always glad to see Riesling, and will try to recruit her at the first opportunity. She has one of the highest starting skills in shooting and crafting, both essential skills in my book.

Now Ryoko Onesan on the other hand... I don't think I wanna see her that often  :P  Maybe you are just having some unusual RNG there OP.

Call me Arty

I guess it's just like flipping a coin and landing on heads five times. I had one colony where Abruno was a starter, a pirate, a trader, another pirate, a tribal, and then another trader from a different faction. Now, I've only seen them a couple times in the past three months or so.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

jchavezriva

Just killed her for the third time in this save. This time i hauled her to a tomb and sealed it. Lets see if she comes back anyway. I bet she will lol.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Mday

Why not down her then put her in cryptosleep?