[MOD] (Alpha 6) Wood Economy Tweaks v1.24 - Complete

Started by ItchyFlea, June 01, 2014, 07:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorDash

I had the same issue and I'm running the A5 version. I'm using most of the same mods that he has listed. Will test them one by one to see if it's a conflict with one of them.

Edit: I loaded each mod individually with this and it seems to be working fine now. Not sure what the conflict was but it seems to have straightened itself out.

P_anders

hi itchy

i have a question. is it possiple to shoot trough a wood fence structure? its logical, that bullets of a gun will impact in a massive wall and can not reach the other side until the wall crashed down ... but a fence may let some of the bullets pass trough.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: P_anders on July 09, 2014, 04:19:10 PM
hi itchy

i have a question. is it possiple to shoot trough a wood fence structure? its logical, that bullets of a gun will impact in a massive wall and can not reach the other side until the wall crashed down ... but a fence may let some of the bullets pass trough.
Yes.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

P_anders

ok .. very good. And did i understand it right? animals can not pass it trouph? i thought maybee a boomrat or a squirrel are small enough to go through the woodfence

ItchyFlea

Quote from: P_anders on July 09, 2014, 07:27:22 PM
ok .. very good. And did i understand it right? animals can not pass it trouph? i thought maybee a boomrat or a squirrel are small enough to go through the woodfence
That's right, animals can't get through it, not even boomrats or squirrels.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

P_anders

just as i thought ^^ thank you .... its a cool mod

ItchyFlea

LuciferNZ

Any possibility to add a link *other* than mediafire?  Cant download from there at all, and Id love to have these rugs to help with my testing the vanilla pot plants vs these ones.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: LuciferNZ on August 14, 2014, 12:59:28 AM
Any possibility to add a link *other* than mediafire?  Cant download from there at all, and Id love to have these rugs to help with my testing the vanilla pot plants vs these ones.
How come you can't download from mediafire?

Also, I've attached the mod to this post. Other than there being a few more, there is no difference between my pot plants and the vanilla one.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

BlackflagNarwhal