[B19] WalkingProblem HAPPENING Storyteller 2.0 - ITS B19!!!

Started by WalkingProblem, February 08, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mufflamingo

Man. It really does reduces lag and stutters. Lol. I don't know how.
Bleeeee. . . . .

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Mufflamingo on February 13, 2018, 01:41:30 AM
Man. It really does reduces lag and stutters. Lol. I don't know how.

Weird shit happens....

I think I might know why... because the game do not need to store so much information for the year ahead because incidents kept triggering; reducing the amount of "information" being calculated and stored LIVE. (my guess)

----

The epic story of AutismChan's experience with Walking Problem's Happening storyteller.

https://www.facebook.com/walkingproblem/posts/745734865621860

SunSeeker

The only thing I do is clean the world pawn with runtime. it can easily get over 100 dead pawns in a month. after this the game speed up a lot!

Man, once I manage to build my walls everything starts going easier, specially those annoing insects from your other mod (forgot the name now). the tough part is trying to keep the good mental health of my pawns. in a year and a half I got swarmed by deep ones and starchilds. while they are weak, they give a -40 (each) and it seems your storyteller really loves the cthulhu monsters lol.

Jaredmatt200

Gotta say good job much more challenge I got the difficulty on Intense and even with the strength in skills in my pawns things happen to fuck s**t up thanks bro.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: SunSeeker on February 13, 2018, 09:27:31 AM
The only thing I do is clean the world pawn with runtime. it can easily get over 100 dead pawns in a month. after this the game speed up a lot!

Man, once I manage to build my walls everything starts going easier, specially those annoing insects from your other mod (forgot the name now). the tough part is trying to keep the good mental health of my pawns. in a year and a half I got swarmed by deep ones and starchilds. while they are weak, they give a -40 (each) and it seems your storyteller really loves the cthulhu monsters lol.

You are 1 and a half year in? Not bad....

The bugs mod is call Starship Troopers Arachnids. If you are 1.5 years in... shit are going to get serious from the mod... Good luck
(try the hardcore add on for the arachnids mod if you think life is boring)

Quote from: Jaredmatt200 on February 13, 2018, 09:36:38 AM
Gotta say good job much more challenge I got the difficulty on Intense and even with the strength in skills in my pawns things happen to fuck s**t up thanks bro.

Glad to be of service. =D

SunSeeker

Ok, after 2 years and almos a half, my colony was destroyed.
And the fun part is, my allies destroyed me lol.

I had a huge wave of ghost armada (I think its a mod faction from polarisblock) and man, they can hurt with those ice attacks! but once their melee unit passed my eletric fence, my allies from walkblem started firing their cannons, exploded my Flak artillery and everybody dies. It happened so fast...

Really man, your storyteller is awsome and I'm starting a new colony later. I'm thinking about a better trade eficiency (like put those traders VERY FAR AWAY from my killzone)

Also, by the beggining of the second year, all traders (specially from walkblem) appeared with tons os animals and mercenaries (and tons of tanks), causing a bit of slowdown. nothing gamebreaking but just to point it out. I think most ppl wont play that far

WalkingProblem

Quote from: SunSeeker on February 19, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
Ok, after 2 years and almos a half, my colony was destroyed.
And the fun part is, my allies destroyed me lol.

I had a huge wave of ghost armada (I think its a mod faction from polarisblock) and man, they can hurt with those ice attacks! but once their melee unit passed my eletric fence, my allies from walkblem started firing their cannons, exploded my Flak artillery and everybody dies. It happened so fast...

Really man, your storyteller is awsome and I'm starting a new colony later. I'm thinking about a better trade eficiency (like put those traders VERY FAR AWAY from my killzone)

Also, by the beggining of the second year, all traders (specially from walkblem) appeared with tons os animals and mercenaries (and tons of tanks), causing a bit of slowdown. nothing gamebreaking but just to point it out. I think most ppl wont play that far

Amazing story~~

And amazing that you managed to survived for 2 years+ with so much shit going on.... 

WalkingProblem

[B19] WalkingProblem Happening Storyteller 2.0

The most raved about Storyteller is back and updated to B19!!!

CHANGELOG VER 2.0:
– Totally rebuilt the entire mod for B19

STEAM DOWNLOAD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1295107035
NON-STEAM DOWNLOAD: http://walkingproblem.com/sdm_downloads/walkingproblem-happening-storyteller-2-0/