[MOD] (Alpha 4F) Mechatronics (v0.1.4)

Started by mispy, June 09, 2014, 12:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta Omega

IT SAYS IN THE MAIN POST WE HAVE PERMISSION TO DISSECT IT! SOMEONE MAKE A NEW ONE!

Iwillbenicetou

Yes! WE MUST! Maybe Haplo or Justin C. SOMEBODY.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Zeta Omega

Haplo

Sorry, I'm out of free time atm and can't help..

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Iwillbenicetou

IT SHALL RISE AGAINST ALL ODDS. AND BECOME RULER!!

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Iwillbenicetou

I mean, if someone teaches me C#, I could help, but alas, no I can't make THE MECHATRONICS RULERS!

EDIT: And also make the http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4372.0 The Mechanical defense supreme, so they can make each other better!

skullywag

Ill take a look at his when im home tonight. Cant promise anything but i can at least take a look.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

KnightsCross

I think ill remake this to a tank
ill add it to my mod "the great war" yep not a bad idea
uuhmm @mispy? can i have the permission to use it to my mod
credits from the original ofcourse  ;D

BetaSpectre

I will love this mod forever! (the others too!)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

skullywag

I have had a look and it seems its just some def and dll tweaks. Nothing major, i got this :)

Almost got it to a point where it runs, just need to fix a couple of things I dont have the historical knowledge of Rimworld modding to fix, so ive logged a post in help, if anyone can solve these I reckon ive got this:

http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6052.0

Zeta Omega

Quote from: skullywag on September 09, 2014, 12:56:17 PM
I have had a look and it seems its just some def and dll tweaks. Nothing major, i got this :)

Almost got it to a point where it runs, just need to fix a couple of things I dont have the historical knowledge of Rimworld modding to fix, so ive logged a post in help, if anyone can solve these I reckon ive got this:

http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6052.0
I also have made one, found a guy who says hes a texture artist we are thinking of expanding the mod with new robots your colonists could make

skullywag

Ok i have the mod loading and can spawn a centipede but it errors like mad, ive uploaded it over on the help thread, if anyone want to continue what ive done, its a problem in the DLL now something in the tick handler is very wrong and im not sure I can fix that bit.

Zeta Omega

Quote from: skullywag on September 09, 2014, 07:55:11 PM
Ok i have the mod loading and can spawn a centipede but it errors like mad, ive uploaded it over on the help thread, if anyone want to continue what ive done, its a problem in the DLL now something in the tick handler is very wrong and im not sure I can fix that bit.
Hmm make sure centipedes are friendly to, We will also need to work out a way to heal and fix them....