[MOD] (Alpha 6) Embrasures v2.0.5

Started by PunisheR007, June 09, 2014, 04:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwillbenicetou

Ok, may have been the good Project Armory at work.

And he signed up, and in two days he got 80 posts. All he is saying is that's great.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Baleur

Should really put this on nexus, or even just upload it directly here in the forums?.. Both mediafire and dropbox are a pain in the ass to access without vpn here in china.

howard

StorymasterQ

Quote from: howard on September 03, 2014, 10:21:35 AM
在什麼樣的MOD?只是要求:)

It's a mod to add a type of wall with holes from which you can shoot out. Really neat. Also, please use English :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

muffins

Quote from: howard on September 03, 2014, 10:21:35 AM
在什麼樣的MOD?只是要求:)

These are embrasures.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

RemingtonRyder

Oh yeah.  Thanks to embrasures, a small raider drop-in on the trade beacon was easily taken care of today by my colonists.  None of the raiders survived.

Iwillbenicetou

get it with the fortifications mod. makes them a whole lot better.

Gaiii

Hi and thanks for the great looking walls :)
There is just a tiny problem, they work for me like sandbags...enemys still shoot over them even if I build a full room. So its just like having realy strong good looking sandbags :(
Am I doing something wrong?

Iwillbenicetou

Nope. Nothing. They are basically sandbags except, stronger, can transmit, and act as walls so nothing can go through except bullets. If you want a buff, go to realistic weapons and get the Fortifications Mod Pack. It adds the same thing, but buffs them. And replace Embrasures with it.

muffins

Quote from: Gaiii on September 10, 2014, 07:11:39 AM
Hi and thanks for the great looking walls :)
There is just a tiny problem, they work for me like sandbags...enemys still shoot over them even if I build a full room. So its just like having realy strong good looking sandbags :(
Am I doing something wrong?

Don't stand directly in front of the embrasure. Stand your guys against the wall next to an embrasure and they'll do a peek-around-the-corner attack thing.

Krescentwolf

This being one of my most favorite (and most useful) mods... Is there an eta on an Alpha7 update? I'd ask if it works as is, but that's more than likely asking too much...

I'd like to get back to making my awesome bunkers :)

Iwillbenicetou

Ruin

Yeah... I find it hard these days to play without it.  This is a great one.

404 Name Not Found

This is everyone right now waiting for their favorite mod to be updated to Alpha 7.

Ivia

Quote from: 404 Name Not Found on October 05, 2014, 04:42:35 AM
This is everyone right now waiting for their favorite mod to be updated to Alpha 7.

Indeed, I'm too addicted to the mod that I can't play the game without it ;-;