over a year....

Started by Buldinn, May 01, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buldinn

It has nearly been a full year since I paid for the name in game access and NOTHING YET.

I'm using my LEGAL NAME and can show ID to prove it, it's not even a bizarre or weird name it's himalayan....

For the love of god, when will my name be added to the roster, it's not denied or confirmed still "awaiting review"

How long does it take to skim over a hundred ish names every patch and make sure there is no cursing what the hell.

I'm sorry to be an asshole about this but really....? a year? No emails, no nothing to tell me why it's taking so long.

I love the hell out of this game and have put about 1,000 hours into it so far.

Name: Buldinn
Nickname: Buldinn

[attachment deleted due to age]

Haplo

Normally your entry will be reviewed and added with the next available version release.
But if you are already waiting for over a years then something strange has happend.

Unfortunately we moderators can't help you, as we don't have access to it.
In this case please send an email to our support as they are the only ones who can help you identifying the problem: [email protected]

Tynan

We accept or reject all the names every release.

If you entered your content before mid-October 2017 (7 months ago) it would  have either been rejected or accepted into the game by now.

So there are 2 possibilities:
A) You entered your content less than 7 months ago, there just hasn't been a release since then so your name will go in next release for sure.
B) There is a serious problem with our system which is causing it to hide some entered content from us.

What date did you enter your content?
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Minayato

I am confident that this information is useful for many others.