[1.3] [KV] Change Dresser [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 14, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

I can take a look at the color again

Originally i did have it so the mirror could be behind the dresser but with the interaction square it probably blocks it. I'll reconsider that too

Semo

The mirror works fine atm. Can be used and build.

Kiame

[1.0] Updated the texture to better match other furniture.

I did not update the ModSync version as of yet as i think i need to update some code with the newest RW version

Syrchalis

I was wondering, would it be possible to make the mending speed configurable?
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Semo

Quote from: Kiame on June 29, 2018, 02:19:05 PM
[1.0] Updated the texture to better match other furniture.

I did not update the ModSync version as of yet as i think i need to update some code with the newest RW version

That was fast! Thanks!

Kiame

Quote from: Syrchalis on June 29, 2018, 03:16:08 PM
I was wondering, would it be possible to make the mending speed configurable?

I think that should be possible. Busy the rest of tonight, i'll check it out this weekend

Syrchalis

Quote from: Kiame on June 29, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

I think that should be possible. Busy the rest of tonight, i'll check it out this weekend
No worries, many mods aren't updated for 1.0 at all yet. Also I was refering to any mending attachment (not just change dresser, but also the weapon storage)
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Kiame

Yeah i'll look at adding it for both   :D

Kiame

1.0 Update:
Both Change Dresser and Weapon Storage now have a setting for changing the speed the mending attachment mends at

Ncates1234

So uhh... I decided to use some drop pods to get that sweet vano-cell, but my droids appear to be missing... Well any clothing is gone, only their weapons are equiped. They got eaten away by some wargs. Is there anyway to over come this?

Also should mention that I'm still on B18 untill all other mods get updated.

Kiame

Can you help me understand the problem better? You used drop pods and the pawns were naked? Were the normal human pawns or droids? If the later from what mod?

Ncates1234

Quote from: Kiame on July 03, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
Can you help me understand the problem better? You used drop pods and the pawns were naked? Were the normal human pawns or droids? If the later from what mod?
I used the "Androids" mod, I have packed one drop pod with 2 droids with some apparel, but when they landed they had no clothing. Or as you said, naked.
Also as a test I have sent another pawn with a drop pod. The vanilla pawn, and he was missing clothing too.

Kiame

Tested in 1.0 and drop pods are working.
I had a pawn assigned Worker and Soldier outfits. Pawn landed and exited the pod with Soldier outfit equipped.

Just to make sure in Change Dresser you have at least one 'use for battle' outfit assigned to the pawn/pawns in question?

I know i've improved some code from B18 to 1.0. I'll test there next

Edit: Just tried on B18 BETA and it worked as well. Double check that the pawns do have a "Use for Battle" outfit assigned to them

Kiame

[1.0] Update:
Fixing an issue where the Custom Outfit window would close with an error when opened.

Ncates1234

I had set "Soldier" as Use In Battle when I built the drawer, it works fine in base, but after using drop pods, they just lose connection to clothing. I have tried to set all to Use In Battle, and still naked. In the "shortcut" pictures I can see them using clothing but once they land, clothing vanishes.
Drafting and undrafting also doesn't affect anything.

Also, I tried a little test, I sent a normal (vanilla human) pawn to the place with a caravan, he arrives with clothes. But if I draft him, he loses his clothing aswell. Doesn't give his old clothes if I undraft him either.