[1.3] [KV] Change Dresser [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 14, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerous

Nice! Thank you for fulfilling my request. At first I had an issue saving the new colors but after I deleted the old config it worked great! Thank you.

Kiame

hmm i did not have that problem Do you remember if there was an error and what that error was?

Ruisuki

Pawns are unequipping their gear. I have them set as nudists and force wear their apparel because i like full control over this aspect. I think the automatic equipping when drafted might be interfering with this?

Kiame

Is there at least one dresser that can accept what the pawns were wearing?

Mufflamingo

I update to the latest version and it cannot be read in the Mod Settings when I activate the mod. (Where you check if you can change body and sex etc etc.)

I also downloaded the mending mod and I tried it in game with this change dresser's latest version and my people went idle all the time. They wont work ever. Even right clicking doesnt pop the command.

:(
Bleeeee. . . . .

Kiame

Quote from: Mufflamingo on August 01, 2018, 03:09:30 AM
I update to the latest version and it cannot be read in the Mod Settings when I activate the mod. (Where you check if you can change body and sex etc etc.)

I also downloaded the mending mod and I tried it in game with this change dresser's latest version and my people went idle all the time. They wont work ever. Even right clicking doesnt pop the command.

I'm guessing this is w/ 1.0 unstable? I'll take a look tomorrow.

Mufflamingo

Quote from: Kiame on August 01, 2018, 03:13:55 AM
Quote from: Mufflamingo on August 01, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

I'm guessing this is w/ 1.0 unstable? I'll take a look tomorrow.

I think I just 'fixed' it. I used the 'destroy' tool to my existing dresser and everything was fine.

But still, I get that idle colonist bug when I installed the mending mod. I guess its the mending mod that is the problem. Sorry!
Bleeeee. . . . .

Kiame

If it's 1.0 I'm kind of updating the mending mod too  :P

If you could, set the mending bill's HP filter to 0-95% and see if that fixes the problem.

KnewOne

Does it repair already equipped items like in weapon storage, or nah ?

Kiame

I assume you're referring to the Auto Mending Attachment? For Custom Outfits it will repair apparel being worn. As for Assigned Outfits my thought is apparel will be rotated automatically as pawns are switched between battle and civilian (and pawns changing apparel themselves). This does rely on outfits restricting apparel that is less than, say, 80% HP quality.

At some point I may come back to this and reassess having worn apparel be mended.

SagaciousNJ

So I have the Change dresser mod installed but if I attempt to build the dresser or the mirror I get the following entry in the log and nothing is placed or built.

Any Advice?

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type type) [0x00072] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:385
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:343
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:254
  at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef def, Verse.ThingDef stuff) [0x000c5] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\ThingMaker.cs:44
  at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (IntVec3 c) [0x00096] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Designators\Place\Designator_Build.cs:284
  at Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents () [0x0006c] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Designator\DesignatorManager.cs:71
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () [0x0002d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MapInterface.cs:147
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00176] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:105
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x0004f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:164
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.Root:OnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:169)

Kiame

This looks like an exception in an earlier version of 1.0 change dresser. Do you have the most up-to-date version off github?

SagaciousNJ

I believe I do, when I get home, I'll download and reload the mod just to be certain.

Canute

Why you don't check it with Modsync ? :-)
Ahh yes, i forget Steam user, he don't need that for workshop too bad.

Kiame

haha well none of my mods have 1.0 steam versions yet (learned the hard way with the A17->B18 cycle that it adds more work than it's worth).

Latest ModSync RW version would be 1.0.0.9