Yoshida Keiji's Unstable 1.0 Randy Extreme Tropical Forest Small Hills

Started by Yoshida Keiji, June 17, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshida Keiji

From days 126 to 157th (two seasons summary):

This two seasons "session" is a bit awkward because of "Build Updates" in between my game, which consisted on Tech-tree modifications that caused me to "re-learn" subjects already learnt. Structures Hit-Points were changed too, walls are more resistance but doors are weaker, so after I loaded the game with the new changes all my wood walls "needed" repairs and my builders spent like three days just repairing everything. Work benches need to be deconstructed and rebuilt or you will see raw materials being taken to the production benches but they disappear once the total needed amount is gathered. One thing I noticed first was that the Exotic Chef, "Zhang" who was disabled in Cooking got this "Background" story changed, now she is an Inventor, so reassigning the work tab for that character.

At this point keeping track of days doesn't matter to me anymore but the pictures have their date visible, I made sure to not block them in case you want to check the timeline.

I get a Zzztt.. and a fire spawns three tiles away from the point of origin... I guess one could say that the spark flew that far...possible IRL I think.

A manhunter pack of 17 muffalos appear from the West, this means my colony now has to spend even more time inside, and we have been "not" going anywhere for many days, mostly due to diseases. Since there is not world event quest, it doesn't hurt me to remain inside.

On the day 133rd, you can see that 7 of my pawns are with Flu, but luckily this disease aint so bad. Here I'm dealing with an Infestation of 3 Hives. I dislike when they spawn within an Ancient Shrine as I don't want to lose the Cryptosleep Caskets... I mean... if you are an outlander nation and for "X" reason you need to leave your crew members in stasis...why place them under a mountain where you know Insectoids could wipe your people while they are in life suspension? Isn't that way too risky?

A few days later, I have made a trade with an incoming caravan and was surprised that now we get "Relationship Bonuses", I think this is okay.

Now I get a Pirate merchants ship... I was waiting for this type to show up so I can sell my prisoners. Though I must admit it feels kinda odd... Selling your "Pirate" prisoners to other or same Pirates??? ??? ??? Well... I do get my pay so... ... ... I guess I'm fine... The trade ships have no affiliations...right?

Later on I finally recruit "Gore", this guy has real good stats and been holding on him for quite long, its the only prisoner I did not wanted to give away.

The new "Gourmand" trait kept me thinking...are pawns now going to change their body sizes? It would be fun for sure.

Now I get Volcanic Winter. I do certainly need to increase my crops as Im playing with a equally measured amount that produces nor excess nor lacks supplying. However, since this is Tropical Forest... this event feels kinda neutralized, plant growth is high so I don't experience any negative impact as it balances itself out.

Finally some fun...I can get some action now! A Psychic Ship crashes in a very inconvenient location to me, my base is close to the lower right corner of the map, and the ship part falls in between my base and the map borders, compared to the other previous two which landed far away. This side of my base is all "wooden" so things could turn very wrong here... this amuses me! Remembering that Mechanoids are now more dangerous I take some extra care. Look at the "positioning" of both characters "Rat" and "Orange".

I chopped down wood in the proximities to reduce work load in case and Inferno Cannon pops out so that my fighters don't have to put fire out in the middle of a combat.

Let's pop them out! I get 2 Landers and a Charge Blaster. No single Scyther on sight, I take a breath! Compared to previous versions, now I took 2 EMP grenadiers, I always do but now I got 2 gladius melee of which one has a shield. If I ever took melee guys, they usually were left further behind to put fire outs, but now they are right next to the "Firing Wall" in case Scythes come out.

One of the Lancers goes out, so I send my melee guys back home... nothing for them to do here. The other Lander gets stunned.

My colonist "Orange" had no LoS, so she closes in to participate in the fight.

The other Lancer is also destroyed and the Centipede is not stunned.

I don't need the EMP grenadiers anymore so I sent them away and reposition the ranged to finish off the last mechanoid.

...and let's get over with this...

Prosthetics research completed!

More fun! Now it's a mechanoids Drop Pods attack that will land "Inside" my base! No time to choose a sweet spot, I draft all my fighters to find some cover with whatever they have near.

I notice that the event notification arrow, points towards one of the pods instead of their landing location...but no worries, I just have to see their incoming trajectory and then search for their shadows.

Only 3?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

All three of them are all Lancers. Easy. One of them fell inside my main Storage room. I'm glad that one wasn't an Inferno Cannon or I would be at risk of losing a lot of goods. My fighters approach with haste.

One of my Labradors is still slowly reacting to a "zone change" and works as decoy... better than losing a colonist!

Look at "Huntsman"... you get to realize that a Mechanoid raid of Drop Pods inside your base... is the lamest attack of all... it's like they just fell into a mega killbox... (and you know my opinion about Cheesy gameplay)

Meh....that was a Flawless Victory...FATALITY! With zero hits on me...

Transport Pods research completed! It's time to prepare the long awaited expedition to a better biome for those with weak health and the start of my Dual Colony life.

Last picture of my base you will see for a while, the slow paced rhythm of Version 1.0 bores me too much to the point that I lose attention through gameplay... But for some insight, I built a Geothermal Power which I didn't even connect to my power grid yet, I don't want unnecessary power circuit incidents. I'm closing in the center of my map as base extension. I don't think I will need that much space, specially if I'm splitting my crew. Thrumbos are no fun anymore... got two of them downed like nothing... They are weaker than in other Alphas and you can half their total health before they turn into revenge... and all this is on Randy Extreme... Tynan...what are you doing? QQ

Yoshida Keiji

From day 158th, another full season summary:

A Flashstorm lit many spots close to the Northern most wall, best to finish closing in the whole wall so the fire doesn't spread inside.

Volcanic Winter finally wears off, I was starting to worry about food plantations.

A few days later somebody decides to throw a Party... however it is cancelled soon after... and I don't know why. What happened? Not even myself can tell. So far I read no reports of auto-cancel bugs of this nature.

Another few days later, Penoxycyline finally does its magic, Chef, Yakov and Sleep dodge the Plague, this was a great relief.

On the same day, "Black" reaches 44 years old Birthday and "gains" Bad Back. It felt really early in comparison with other games when these type of health conditions trigger at much elder ages... His performance so far was really great. I will miss his "high" days.

Next day, a Wanderer joins, name is "Snake" and has a very nice character sheet. Very versatile and can be placed in four different areas, incapable of nothing, very close to a Jack of all Trades.

I have this habit of checking the surroundings of my base when there's really nothing going on. An early practice I gained within my very first games after losing a few pawns to Predator Attacks. Ever since, I started to look around as any other daily task which benefit me greatly in the long run and never again lost a character to wild animals. I will never understand how so many noobs fail at this. And while I was at it today, I noticed a pet I sold to a trader was still roaming my map...BUG!

Two days later, Plague hits on my Bulls and Cows, I just decide to butcher them as I have way too many animals in my farm, except for two females who happen to be pregnant. I gamble if they give birth before they die. Surprisingly, one of the two gains immunity. It really wasn't worth it to give them all medical treatment as I didn't want to lose manpower over an excessive farm.

At night, Lercha and Rat become lovers, this is particularly great as both characters are within the first five starter pawns, and the colonist with which I begin any game always get the most love as they took on the hardest of all times and were the Pilars of my base.

Next day an Escape Pod crashes, lets see who fell to our land.

Not bad, let's rescue him.

I don't know what other players experiences with v1.0u are getting but so far all...and I really mean ALL my Caravan Request events were really overwhelmingly ranging to impossible levels... I aint gonna travel 10 days! Plus other 10 on the way back...

Okay... trouble knocks the front door. A Poison Ship is about to land on top of my plantations, this one will have to be dealt real fast...

I am quite scared since the last mechanoid experience so I decide to try a more careful approach than usual by setting 4 lines of defenses.

* My typical "Firing Wall"
* Turrets as second line, next to "Gore". Two more power lines were built by the walls were both "Black" and "Chef" are standing but because I get Solar Flare I end up cancelling their construction, but ideally I was gonna set 3 turrets.
* Placed 4 Explosive IEDs to get a head start after the guardians spawn so as to soften their surprise, and while at it, I craft some EMP shells which so far I didn't had any. I billed for 3 but ended up using only 2 out of time pressure.
* And lastly my guys with ranged weapons. Assault Rifles, Bolt action Rifles and Sniper. Ideally, one should be facing mechanoids with more powerful weapons such as the Shotgun and Frag Grenades. But I preferred to go the most defensive and careful as possible.

Funny enough the mechanoids spawn divided by the wall. Six of them inside and four outside. The inner ones are 3 Scythers, 2 Lancers and a Charge Blaster. Outsiders are 2 Scythers, 1 Inferno Cannon and another Charge Blaster.

The IED traps work as I intended by causing a "Chain reaction" in which as long as one triggers all others explode too for massive impact. All inner mechanoids get paralyzed with STUN, so instead of letting my pawns pick random targets of their automatic choice, I aim their fire on the Scythers first so as to eliminate their melee units. Then the Inferno Cannon as I don't want fire inside my base. I would have done different if it were far from my colony. And lastly the Lancers.

Both Scythers and Lancers have weak bodies and get destroyed faster than the Centipedes, so I suggest to any reader to go for their weaker ones first to reduce their numbers.

The remaining 4 that spawned outside all went in different directions and picking them off one by one was easy enough. Calling it a day.

Yoshida Keiji

Days 177 & 178, a lot can happen in just two days:

Four days after the crashed ship part, things have return to normal after repairs and doctoring. It's time to settle a Secondary Colony so that the elders and weak health members of our colony can escape the disease land for better life. With 12 members, coincidentally, the division between those who leave and those who stay is equal to halves, 6 going and 6 staying. By game design, you can only see how far you can launch the transport pods once they are fully loaded and ready to launch but not beforehand, at least not visually except  for manually counting 66 world tiles which is the max range. I loaded 6 transport pods emulating Crash-landed scenario by including wood, steel, meds and meals. Let's see how far we can go...

I am looking at the Far East side which is the direction of the hidden ship, somewhere in Herlelenor Scrubland. Normally I would pick Large Hills, and more specially now since raw minerals were nerfed too much. But because we are testing the unstable build, I will go to a world tile that has river so I can build the watermill, out of curiosity mostly. I see one river but all terrains are Small Hills...oh well...whatever...

This project of taking care of the ones with weak health was in mind for quite a long time, so next series of pictures is just the launch sequence and travel, memories of adventure gaming. So the transport pods fly away...

Switching to world map again to follow them from satellite view...

The ones who stayed behind thanks to their youth had their Work Tab adjusted so as to cope with the absence of half the population.

...and this is how the voyagers landed...just like starting a new game... (just remind yourself of the game starting ring that Tynan loves so much)

Adjusting the Work Tab of the Elders crew so that they can start all over. I don't know you but my work tab usually changes a lot as game progresses, so I am basically reseting to my default preferences.

As usual, I find myself the closest old structure I can find so that I don't need to start building rooms from zero, just chose whichever gap is empty and fill it up to get a roof and closed room. Already using a portion of the rich soil patch to get some crops going.

While the elders crew start to haul things inside to prevent item deterioration, let's take a look at how far we are now if we were to travel on foot, caravanning.

Ten days out.

Let's rotate the planet to see how far we are from the hidden ship now...

Looks like I could make it in one more jump. Not planning to do so in any time soon, but just data.

Back to Second Colony, the steel was left out as it doesn't suffer any deterioration.

Shield Belt research completed on the second day. Mostly a time stamp in technological progress.

...and already raided!... New map, new threat scale, so luckily I don't get a large force. The outlander faction must have a mole within my crew, it's almost like if they were waiting me from before.

I have NO IDEA how they are going to path towards me except for some basic instinct based on terrain speed, but one needs to check their Pathing to learn key points for future Deadfall Traps placing.

Here they come. Mommy! Rat goes on a Tantrum at the start of the battle, awesome timing bro!

Two enemies go down fast and one had a Smoke Belt.

One more and Im safe...

Battle won, let's chase the fleeing cowards.

As you can see, earlier today I already built 2 Stonecutter's Table to haste Stone Blocks production.

Yoshida Keiji

From day 179th onwards:

Next day on Second Colony, we get an Escape Pod. Occupant is not bad.

Half day after her rescue, "Kitten", decides to join us. I'm happy to get an extra pawn on the third day after landing here.

Meanwhile in First Colony, "Zhug" hits on "Snake".

Next day on Second Colony, their fourth day receives a Visitor.

Three days later, First Colony gets a Pirate merchant ship. For a second a wandered if I would be able to buy prisoners but there was none for sale... that would have been a huge jump on total population of both colonies combined. I did notice however a new item "Bionic Spine"... this is awesome, a way to fix paralyzed characters.

On the same day in Second Colony, I get my first ever Watermill generator. YAY! Placement feels too exposed to threat. So far all my colonies had been to either side of a river but never built a base with a river running through it yet.

Five days later in Second Colony, I get a Chased Refugee call. Having in mind that I don't have the "New colony" expectations mood cushion type buff nor a proper defense... I need to keep it to myself and must refuse help. Too risky, one way of surviving is simply not bitting more than you can chew. Sorry.

Next day, Randy tells me: "-You are not getting rid of me so easily, Keiji.-"...and sends me a Crashed Ship Part, one incoming I cannot just refuse to take.

...and simultaneously, just in case, Randy triggers an Infestation on First Colony... buahahahaha...

With an Infestation THAT big, I will certainly lose all those Cryptosleep Caskets... This is something I really don't like about the game:

Does it really make sense to find out that the Outlanders, being so much of Developed Factions, to have them place cryptosleep caskets containing their own people under such a dangerous exposure to fatal possibilities. I would think it is way too dangerous to put your own people in stasis sleep within an area, that you know Insectoids will come out.

In my opinion, Ancient Shrines should be "Immune" to Infestations, unless you leave your own mechanoids to protect the sleepers from harm, but then again, leaving an Inferno Cannon centipede to protect your people is unwise too.

Two caskets already blow up...

Now all are gone puff...

Time to fight countless bugs...

It's always amusing how Insectoids can find turrets that are on the opposite side of the entire base like if they have X-ray sight, and go specifically towards them instead of searching for my colonists instead... Bugs really need some fixing...

Bugs were all killed but I lost 2 plasteel turrets in the "process"...

Back on Second Colony, I check now how are preparations going. Infestations are instant threats, so I gave First Colony priority. CSParts can be handled a few days after, so now is a good time.

Next day, another Visitor arrives to Second Colony, I'm definitely buying his Medicines!

On that same day at First Colony, people don't waste time. One season and two days after, the couple already agrees to marry. WOW

Next day, the Visitor in Second Colony decides to leave me a "Gift"!!! Ha ha ha ha ha, that is really nice. For a moment I thought of buying with his own money but I decided not to, felt to exploitative from my side. I don't know if it is possible or not but just savoring the new event.

Yoshida Keiji

From day ??? to ???:

From now on, I will be referring to my first Colony as 1C and the second as 2C.

Another raid triggers at 2C, six dudes with short range fire arms, they are somehow close to the Psychic ship, so I hope a Scyther comes out of it and helps me handle the pirates.

I send my sniper "Orange" to pop the mechanoids. But I just get an Inferno Cannon, who just remains guarding the CSP.

I dealt with the raiders pretty easily and called it a day. Next evening however, "Black" gives up and attempts to quit my colony due to the Intense level of the ship, I lure and kite the Inferno Cannon with one pawn while others shoot and destroy the ship to get rid off the psychic annoyance.

Meanwhile, use this screenshot to take a look at my city plannings. I have already built a room exclusive for butchering, which will be connected to a Freezer of 12x12. To the right, a small room will become the kitchen and a medium size room will turn to be my dinning room. At the same time, I'm already covering the soon to be built Geothermal generator. Note that all structures are of granite except for the door between the kitchen and the freezer which is of steel to increase passage speed.

Next day on 1C, Penoxycyline blocks Plague on Yakov, Sleepy and Gore. At night, Penoxycyline also blocks Malaria on Zug.

Two days later, I finish a bigger room for the couple, Zug and Snake and throw in a Marble Royal Bed.

Next day, I get a Peace talk opportunity, with its meeting spot very close. However, 2C is still with construction on progress and I need to finish that asap as I don't have the "new colony" buffs and pawns keep entering mental breaks all the time. Mostly because in v1.0u, it all seems to be more like The SIMS, Tynan turned the game as more of a "Domestic" simulation than a "Survival" game of terraforming universe travelers...where was all that left behind?

Next day, I get a notification that my best crafter "Huntsman" made a Bottom-down shirt of masterwork level.

Two days later, "Rat" and "Lercha" become lovers too. At the afternoon, I get a Siege of 8. Hopefully, I will be able to grab their mortars.

Rat pot shot two of them, Ashe & Nash, and they quit building the mortars to charge at me. As I run back to base where everybody else is waiting I notice a generous amount of left overs, 30+ survival package meals and many mortar shells. I return with a big smile.

This is how to battle went down. Notice in this screenshot that both my kitchen and dinning room are already finished.

Next day Cargo pods crash with 31 units of Medicine, very welcomed. On that same evening in 1C, Penoxycyline blocks Malaria on Zug, Sleepy and Huntsman.

Next day, Zug and Snake's marriage ceremony begins to put some color to my story.

Two days later, while playing in 2C, I hear an emu's death cry... and that can only mean one thing...Predator Presence...and because I'm smart, I know it is time to go hunting...again, because I'm smart. What kind of people need a Notification letter when a predator is 60 tiles away to hunt one of your pawns?

Two days later I get a trade caravan in 2C, I hear someone drops to the floor and certainly ain't one of mine. I find out "Yoshiko" is downed from Heart attack. I send "Lercha" on the rescue as a show of hospitality from my side and with Medicine to ensure her survival due to the gravity of the urgency. However, something odd happens, "Yoshiko" wakes-up mid medical treatment to self-tend, at a lower performance efficiency, then walks out of my temporary hospital and dies a few steps later. She would have survived if were to have taken my own treatment...BUG! My colonist "Kitten" gets the Flu.

Notice in this picture that "Kitten"'s Inspiration: Inspired creativity was used to to build an excellent level sandstone dinning table 2x4. Later on two steel dinning chairs were also built, a Game-of-Ur blueprint is laid and the Fueled Stove is marked for deconstruction as wood is lacking here and will be replaced with an Electric Stove. Two coolers had been attached to the Main Freezer, they decrease the temperature level allowing meat expiration extend some extra few days but not enough to freeze them below zero yet. Coolers are still exposed so I need to work around my base plannings to wall them off dangers.

At night, an Escape pod lands in 2C, which happens to be of the same faction which was around earlier...small world, isn't it?

I rescue Gregory. Electric Stove, built.

Next day in 1C, I get a toned down Siege of 10 enemies, and they happen to pick a spot very close to a previous siege that took place earlier in my story, so the same approach is taken, by sending Huntsman with an Assault Rifle, this guy is a wimp, so I must be really careful when playing the door trick and also Yakov with a Bolt action rifle. "Kitten" gets Dazed and I imprison her so the disease doesn't progress ahead of immunity gain.

I manage to kill three of them and one is downed. Funny enough the enemies decide to have a meal while under fire... Sitting ducks, same problem players face when undrafting a pawn makes them to eat on top of a door, leaving a super high probability of getting themselves downed/killed on spot and leaving a free entrance to my enemies... Tynan needs to put some effort here. At the same time, two guys get Muscle Parasites.

A lot of items left for me.

Captured two of them.

I definitely don't want "Felicia".

"Peter Taylor" on the other hand, will be recruited, Kind, Quick Sleeper and shooter. At the same moment, 2C is having a party. Starting to extend power lines.

Next night, Thrumbos appear in 2C, one must not bite more than can chew, so I let them eat my crops and leave my map just as they came. Another day.

So trying to protect the AC units, I start building a large room for the couple at 2C and at that moment, I get a Solar Flare. I love how this event blasts the whole planet, hitting both my colonies at the same time, giving a real feel to consistency.

I need to fill up the Ancient Shrine in 1C so no more Infestations trigger over there.

Yoshida Keiji

From day 206 To 226:

A Capybara went mad, circled around my base with X-ray sight to engage a Combat supplier from Arora, one of them, Landry, was holding Molotov cocktails, and ended up burning half her own crew while attempting to hit the mad animal.

Landry lights herself during the fight and gets downed by her own attacks, talk about playing with fire. I send "Snake" for the rescue and strip her on recovery.

"Huntsman" the Wimp always falls on his ass every time he gets Food poisoning, after recovery, I send him to grab his Assault Rifle, and by surprise I notice his "Character Sheet" changed... He lost his Shooting skills after becoming an Incapable of Violence (something from the latest build update I guess screwed up his skill sets), but I don't care much as Wimps are never combat trustable anyways and better have him at home.

On that same day, Hospital Beds research is completed. I need to start building some in 1C but those who need surgery are in 2C. "Black" has bad back and after learning that now we can get bionic spines, I'm waiting for the next exotic trader to bring one that I can place into him. I hope he won't die in the procedure. "Lercha" could use the Archotech arm already bought and stored in 1C.

At some point in the future I need to build pod launchers in 2C so pawns can go back and forth between both bases.

Speaking about the two, Black turns into Insulting spree and targets Lercha, now both will need some medical attention while holding back the development of my second base.

Next day, saving Landry's life has helped me improve relations with Arora who now turns to an Allied faction.

Meanwhile in 2C, a Siege arrives. The base is centered on the map, unlike 1C. They place themselves relatively far, so I will need to send some long range shooters to pot shot them. "Orange" and "Rat" spend the whole night trying to him the enemies and only next sunrise is when the pirates decide to engage.

Later at night in 1C, "Yakov" and "Sleepy" become lovers.

Two days later in 2C, "Lercha" and "Rat" marriage ceremony begins.

Three days later in 1C, a Flashstorm lights the Northeast corner of the map and I could use some Mother Nature helping hand to clear my surroundings. I notice a Panther just killed Causeway, the bird put some fight. This also means...what? Predator around! (If you know what that means...)

Two days later, a Poison Ship crash-lands at the bottom left corner of the map. 1C members are barely 6 total of which 2 are melee and I just lost "Huntsman" as a shooter after the last build update that literally screwed his skill sets and turned him into an Incapable of Violence. Considering the disadvantage and my curiosity of how the new "Allies" system works, I decide to ask for help.

I don't like this. My first impression is already negative. Why? I just used 20 relation points... for just 2 allies? I mean... How hard is for a player to gain 20 faction points? Does it pay off? I would have expected at least double the reinforcements.

...and like if only two NPCs weren't bad enough...look at their weaponry...

Let's use up another extra 20 Faction points... Plus two others...with a knife and a pistol...this is really depressing... The AI seems to have an upgrade as at least, they "know" were "we" are drafted. I liked that they didn't just charge in..."brainlessly"...

Compared to previous CSP engagements, this time, I will not go nearby but play at home instead. So firing up a mortar to pop em out.

Four mechanoids out, one of each type: Scyther, Lancer, Charge Blaster and an Inferno Cannon.

Now with the presence of threat is when the allies decide to charge in. I wish we could have more coordination commands.

Now this "REALLY" sucks... I used up 40 Faction points and after their first downed...they flee... This means that calling for help is totally unworthy...pathetic...

Tommy dies and I even lose 5 more faction points...

At the same time we are fighting the CSP, four Thrumbos enter my map. Would they fight each other?

Meanwhile Taylor my prisoner goes Berserk and one of my puppies kill him... What a complete WASTE of effort. I didn't knew that dogs can turn the keys of prison cells.

Yakov was drafted to shoot from the South and while aiming at the mechanoids, his shot hits a panther instead, and the animal revenges on the mechanoids instead since they are closer to it than my pawn. Every help counts, right?

Since the mechanoids just lurk around the CSP guarding it, I don't need to finish the battle right now, so lets go to sleep.

Next early morning, 16 allies drop pod to my base, destroying everything on their way... they mean to help, right? This also means that my 40 faction points for 4 pawns was a TREMENDOUS WASTE, this feature should just return to normal like before v1.0u when we could call them in without "Allied" exclusive.

Two of them fight each other... really?

All other go to fight...while my colonists are still sleeping. I fell bad I'm letting them go without me, when it is my home...

Two others also fight each other at the very HEAT of the fight. Which means out of 16, only 12 are really fighting... Well...at least this one was for free, so cant complain much, right?

Voort, Scientist is their Grenadier and does the most damage output, Medal of Honor for him.

Since the allies have destroyed all mechanoids for me and are still around, lets hunt some Thrumbos... Ummmm this looks very bad... I lost 55 Faction relation points by now...

Next day in 2C, a Chased Refugee calls for help...but I ain't ready...sorry...

At night in 1C, a Bulk goods trader caravan arrives from the South.

An hour later a Manhunter pack of 14 Elephants show up from the Northern border...

This is really going to be very ugly... Specially considering all the points lost with the Outlander Faction...now Im about to see the same happen with a Neutral Tribal Faction... From -25 dropped to -55, a total of -30 relation points. Feels unfair as I had no involvement in this.

Same day during the afternoon, Sappers show up in 2C. I dispatched them super easily.

Later at night, three colonists in 1C get Sensory Mechanites.

Next morning, I get a Caravan request. Goods wise is doable, I have 5 times what they ask in 1C.

Let's see where the request comes from...

...for fucks sake...forget it...

Five hours later, "Zug" uses up his inspiration boost and finishes a Marble grand sculpture of excellent grade.

Let's see the Art.

Three days later, an Escape Pod crashes in 2C, a Paramedic... I could really use this guy as in 2C, only Lercha is a dedicated Doctor and I really need more in the infirmary.

Next night, Yakov and Sleepy turn from lovers to couple and will marry soon.

Next day, "Rice" the escape pod occupant recovers and starts to leave...ungrateful bastard! I must capture this one.

Rice resists by entering Berserk and is put down with fists, don't want to injure him too much as I need him in ONE PIECE.

Three years and three seasons after, this is the progress of 1C: Currently building another Royal bed for the third couple.

And this is the progress of 2C: Currently trying to recruit a Paramedic.

Somehow the population is stagnant, I need more pawns in both colonies...

Yoshida Keiji

From Year 3 Season 3 to 4th year:

Party in 2C!

Three days later, First Colony on the other hand gets a 21 pirates raids with relationships. How am I going to fend them off when they are three times more than us?

At the same time, Second Colony gets a mechanoid drop pod attack of 2 units. My guys were hauling stones from the Northern end of the map and these mechanoids fall somehow in the middle of 4 of my pawns, three ranged and a melee without shield. If you think you are dead, engage.

Meanwhile in 1C, 12 pirates are already banging at my walls as they face very little resistance. I'm fighting with just 2 colonists and a third one is left to rest as we may be facing a very long battle and I will need them to take shifts.

Other 8 are circling from the Southern wall.

Between both simultaneous raids, 2C has priority as the base has no City Walls yet and the mechanoids dropped right in top of my guys, I get 2 Lancers, Kitten charges with a steel spear while the other 3 gunners provide support. Hopefully, their shots won't hit Kitten. My melee loses a lung and a finger but still manages to kill both robots without dying, thats a lot of credit there. Bleeding at 208%, rushed right away for doctoring.

Switching back to First Colony, my only choice is to pot shot wall bangers so that they stop hitting my city walls and go elsewhere. Performing this tactic, I inflict minor wounds to most of the raiders, slowing down their attack. The Tropical Forest biome helps my defense as its dense vegetation slows them down considerably and it takes them a long time to go from one point to another. My base has from some time ago already, 2 layers of walls, outer and inner. The first line is breached, but I still manage to fend myself with the inner walls.

My Tombs at the Southwest corner is breached as the walls are of wood, but they still don't get to my power generators as there is another wall in between, they start to attack my sarcophagus but they are of stone, so they don't crash them before I send one of my guys to kick them out.

I hope many people are reading this because now the raiders "Gave Up" and "Left". I literally fended off 21 enemies with 2 and a half colonists, outnumbered by ten times more enemies. And then there's people who need "Killboxes" to win... HA HA HA HA HA

Next evening in 2C, "Rat" manages to break the resistance of my prisoner and recruitment begins.

Another day passes and "Vince Rice" is successfully recruited, becoming my 14th pawn alive and 16th counting the departed.

...and yes... that's exactly what I recruited you for, immediately after leaving the prison cell, "Rice" already starts attending "Kitten" by feeding her food while she recovers from the mechanoid wounds.

Three days later in 1C, "Sleepy" breaks up with "Yakov" right after Yakov finished building the Royal Bed in the big room. Pity.

Two days later, two Thrumbos arrive to 2C, and this time the base has good structures enough to handle them safely.

Two days later in 1C, 18 more raiders from Edorium come in a Siege attack. What's with this people? Didn't had enough last time?

I send my melee to man the mortars and volley at the siege while the ranged rush to the Western wall.

The miss radius causes several of my shell to hit nothing, and the enemy manages to complete their stand and fire at my base. However, the Western side of my base has a mountain that swallowed their projectiles.

Finally one of my shells hit their shells causing an explosion that downed two enemies and cause burns to others.

Their faction notices the lack of mortar shells, so they send more pods to resupply their men.

I run out of Explosive shells so I send "Snake" to pot shot them before the raiders resume bombing my base, and that is enough to trigger their assault.

The enemy finally retreats and I am left with 5 enemy survivors. Three of them have just 2hs left of life and other two have 7hs, so I choose those 2 out of 5 for rescue.

This is how my Second Colony looks like at the end of the 4th year. Everybody has their own private bedroom and two additional rooms were built and set as hospitals. I need a Main Storage room now as Im starting to pile up with raw materials everywhere. The center vertical passage was improved with flagstone to promote inner safer passage by improving walking speed.

There is one hour difference between both colonies due to time zones. Back to First Colony, I get a notification of faction relations deteriorations.

The older Colony needs some improvement in Pathing too, specially when there's need to rush westwards, so working on floors in that direction, as well as chopping down trees that obstruct fast traveling.

Yoshida Keiji

4th year 1st season:

First Colony came under another siege attack from drop pods on the second day.

They were 18 strong and placed themselves relatively far.

As usual, I threw my mortar shells at them.

This time, my attack prompted their change of attitude immediately and they decided to attack right away.

I couldn't inflict much damage onto them and while checking their status, I noticed one of them, "Trick, Vet" had a Bionic Spine, if I can retrieve that one... it certainly will be of great value.

During the invasion, I somehow get distracted and miss "Rebecca", their grenadier destroying my city walls alone on a side I wasn't watching. I panicked considering the low population and there wasn't really much I could do with so little manpower. It was an awkward situation considering I just fended off a 21 strong raid not long ago. It should have been a more cheesed situation than before but one miss turned my game very chaotic.

While checking on the enemies, I noticed the presence of a released prisoner who came back.

I manage to thwart their grenadier but the remaining raiders make their way from the South, breaching my dinning room made of wood walls. Three basic research benches are destroyed as they were facing the wall, and the dinning room becomes an improvised kill box.

Fortunately, I manage to defend myself while making sure nothing of value is destroyed during combat, like the central art piece which was of quality.

As long as they don't bunch all together in this room, I still have a chance. Hoping for the best, I notice one of them "Marina" makes an awkward decision. She X-rays a plasteel mini-turret which she could have completely avoided considering the location of it, but instead chooses to engage it. Basically freeing pressure away for me, thank you for that. AI improvement call.

Their offense is very unorganized, and it doesn't really take me much effort to pin down some lost enemies until they finally decide to flee.

Their escape, is always stupid, oftenly putting themselves in more danger than they should. This time they try to destroy a wall segment that was guarded by another mini turret.

I must get "Trick, Vet" to run my Mad-Scientist test...

Misfortune for both, he dies right after destroying the door to his escape.

Everybody is sent to the hospital to prevent infection and recover health as fast as possible, three hours later, I get a Chased Refugee call but my base hasn't started structural repairs yet, so sorry.

Five hours later, "Snake" goes berserk to make things worst, but not that much.

At night an Escape Pod lands containing Roy from Arora.

Next day, I release all prisoner. The last one being "Blackwell" from the previous siege and relations with Amalgamation of Edorium warm up to neutral. About time hostilities decrease.

Next day in Second Colony, I get a raid of 8 Scythers, 6 from the left and 2 from the right.

At the same time two travelers from Arora enter my map, now that is some real wrong place at the wrong time...

Scythers finally manage to destroy one of my doors and get inside my base, the corridors work well as funneling and are dispatched as they enter but took some damage while defending. My main cook "chef" lost two fingers.

My relations with Edorium faction has risen to 50 after releasing all prisoners.

Tynan, are you kidding me? One the updates now screwed Joshua "Zug" Hammy by mixing backstories Hex-cell artist + Exotic chef, another case of an Exotic Chef who is Disabled in Cooking...ARGH...WTF...

On the 10th day, a Poison Ship lands next to my outer walls, I start to make preparations but fear the battle to come as I lack characters.

Next day, two of my pawns get Fibrous Mechanites, Gore and Yakov...

On the 13th in 2C, Rice and Kitten become lovers...

...then...in 2 Real Life minutes... they break up...

I get another stupid Caravan request...again...for like the tenth time now... I would never ever trade my mortar shells...

First season of the fourth year finishes with 2C under Heatwave, killed two Thrumbos...and Im already missing the old Thrumbos...they were more tough and more scarier...these days Thrumbos are a joke... The building for a second double room was cancel after the break up, and time was used to enclose the water mill which until now was an open way to my base. I'm not really trying to expand so that section is made as small as possible while using generated walls.

On the other colony, 1C, the Poison Ship shall play for my side while awaiting the storyteller to throw me more characters. Instead of popping the guardians, I will keep it there for when a raid comes and trigger the mechanoids to "hopefully" help me defend my base... it could turn to a total catastrophe though.

Yoshida Keiji

4th year 2nd season:

Second Colony shall now start building the City Wall, tired of wild animals feeding from my crops and also for defensive purposes, enemies are getting harder.

In First Colony, Yakov the Kind enters Murderous Rage and targets Huntsman the Pacifist. Wild world.

I send two others to beat him down and capture before he kills.

On the second day, 1C still lacks manpower and resources are starting to scarce, I need more wood. It is either I keep members cleaning all the dirt which is still abundant, or I send them to chop down trees. Yakov and Sleeping are both healing after a confrontation, so basically I'm with two less pawns. 2C, on the other hand was visited by a Bulk goods trader and made quite a profit by selling leathers. "Rice" is on constant break danger, so I shall carpet his bedroom to give him some peaceful thoughts. Now that we bought lacking plasteel from the ship, it's time to finally build the Multi-analyzer to enter the last third of the game and work towards the escape ship. Plasteel has been lacky on both maps.

In 1C a capybara goes mad and soon after I get visitors, not that harsh to handle.

On the third day, a group of mechanoids landed with drop pods all scattered but were dispatched easily.

Next day 4th, Penoxycyline blocks Plague on Snake and Sleepy in 1C, I'm glad to see the notification as a letter rather than the sentence at the top of the screen which used to go off after a few seconds.

Later that day at 2C, another raid of mechanoids from drop pod lands, this time they arrived all together.

Four Scythers and one Lancer.

Mechanoids in v1.0 feel just too weak, no much threat and die fast due to weak armor. They don't look deadly anymore...

On day 9th, nothing happened in a 5 day window, I get a Chased Refugee event in 2C.

The desperate pawn is an Illegal Shipwright, Construction +7. Honestly, skills don't matter to me right now but I really need more people so I accept. Let's hope I don't have to pay a high price for this... "Ivan Elliot" is the new member, a Chemical Interest... Well at least 2C is meant to be drug free so he won't cause me much trouble and also a Careful Shooter but without any passions.

Hummm... the guy has Asthma and a permanent leg wound...

I get 16 pirates raid from which only 1 is ranged and holds a LMG, many of them are shielded.

One of my typical complains about Raiders AI is their poor intelligence, here you can see how 4 of them go bang a wall which has no effect on me, so their overall power decreases... Notice that out of 9 colonists... only 5 are fighting.

They flee soon after, I manage to capture two of their downed, the only damage they caused was burning a small garden which I had mostly to feed my pets right after they leave their sleeping spot, to avoid these animals to get to my plantations.

Two days later I get the Factions Relations point drops.

On the 14th, I load a transport pod with 1 boomalope as 2C has no way to obtain Chemfuel, 820 units of chemfuel and an Archotech arm for implant. 2C will use the fuel to launch two pawns to 1C, the Poison Ship hasn't been used to far for my defense and it's destructive radius is progressing too much to the point that is about to reach my crops despite having landed far away.

I get some error messages while selecting destination.

In 1C at night, another mechanoid raid arrives with pods, 5 Centipedes and a single Lancer.

At the same time a Combat supplier from Edorium arrives from the West, I will probably lose the opportunity.

"Rex Dromena" is the pawn to interact with, hopefully he won't die in a fight... and I notice something very strange... this guy is an Incapable of Violence...but...is charging toe to toe with a Centipede... I love RimWorld consistency...

Team leader's death causes all pack animals to flee my map... The did however manage to kill a Centipede for me before running, at least they did "something"...

One of the remaining 4 centipedes pathes between some IED traps I placed around the Crashed Ship Part... for a second I feared the worst...

Next morning 3 more visitors arrive while my main colony is still under threat...

They caught the attention of one of the centipedes, so let's use this chance to use them as decoys.

Holy shit... "Snake" accidentally shots a friendly fire and kills one of the visitors but I get no penalty.

The second season finishes with 1C still having 2 centipedes roaming around. Notice how the CSP has eaten a large portion of the map and no flora grows to feed my live stock...

I managed to rescue one of the visitors who got downed with an Inferno Cannon right before he would burn up.

Second colony is now having a break, a Western wall was risen to prevent instant harm from possible raids coming that way. A hospital bed was built of plasteel to start surgeries. I removed the lung of one of the prisoners and released him/her. Then I tried to implant it on "Kitten" but the operation failed. Gonna try the same with the remaining prisoner... I actually needed 2 lung operations, but one was already wasted. Made a Pod Launchers room to send people to 1C.

Yoshida Keiji

4th year 3rd season:

This quarter in retrospective, has been slown down considerably in regards of technological progress as both colonies faced enemies and emotional breaks heightened by organ harvesting of prisoners.

On the third day in 2C, a Siege of 16 pirates with relationship lands at the very corner.

I shall watch for "Scarlet" who is "Zhang"'s sister.

I have no high explosive shells left so I fire incendiary shells instead, but I think the there was an explosive already loaded.

The first hit kills one and downs another, my second projectile whoever, hits their shells and the hissing begins.

The resulting explosion kills another and downs another as well. This is enough for the pirates to begin their assault.

Scarlet gets KIA, sorry Zhang.

Next day in 1C, the rescue of "Codex" rises my faction relation 19 points to +59.

On the same day in 2C, "Rice" enters prison breaker mental but is captured and released before he reaches the cell, some extra Catharsis bonus.

Two hours later an escape pod crashes, now labelled "Transport pod crash"... what's with the naming changes as of late? William Tole is a careful shooter and has passion in Mining and Planting. Let's get this guy.

Next day "Jenni" prison breaks.

At the same time, William starts to leave my colony while everybody sleeps. Must capture both now.

In the evening a chased refugee calls for help at 1C. I really need more people there and hopefully, the chasers will come from the North where the crashed ship part "awaits"...

Nope, he popped from the South, the opposite side...now I'm fucked... and to make it worst...another melee... He could have like skill level 2...3...4... but no... it's zero.

Chasers are 21 pirates, mostly melee. One of them is the wife of William who just crash landed in the other colony... small world... I don't recognize who is the other one related to...

Oh well... let's try some bait luring all the way to the North...

Yakov, awaits to hit the crashed ship part to trigger the guardians.

Surprisingly...nothing happens despite Yakov shooting several hits on the crashed ship part...and since I don't save scum nor was intending to report bugs...I can't roll back in time to the beginning of the invasion.

Perplexed by the game malfunction while still having 21 pirates on my ass, I just switch to Developer Mode and try a series of buttons to see how I can make the mechanoids come out.

Finally, they pop. Three scythes and three centipedes. They didn't show up when I wanted but oh well... I guess the surprise of game failure dazed me for a few minutes before I reacted to do something about it.

One of the pirates lit fire to a section on the Eastern side.

On 2C, Elliot decides to abandon my colony but I still manage to capture him.

Four days later, on the 10th, an Infestation triggers in 1C. This time I did the light trick, so they all pop outside the Ancient Shrine but there's no much benefit now as the cryptosleep caskets are all gone already.

Second colony, on the other hand, is having a party.

On the 11th, some of the bugs who triggered the deadfall traps die and the rest of the horde enrages and manage to break out to the North and to my surprise, one of the bugs starts to hit the Northern Wall, close to the remaining Mechanoids, and the fight between both groups starts. All good for me. Some of the bugs did made their way towards my side but were handled with ease.

Next day, allies show up from the East. My men were recovering from the Insectoids battle, not so much for medical treatments but mostly returning to their daily schedules as they had to skip their meal times and rest periods. The robots were no threat to me as they were still guarding the ship part... but sure... I could use some free help. Why not?

On the 12th, I finally get rid of the Poison ship, I really need the vegetation to grow back. Many of my live stock died while engaging bugs that destroyed the Western side walls and moved towards my animals. I noticed this too late, but at the same time I was really fed up with the large numbers, so I guess nature sorted it out for me.

On the 14th, another Escape pod, Manuel Irgo crash lands...look at how many flames he's got. Manuel stands up halfway my pawn "Rat"'s rush for rescue. So my only choice by now is capture.

He resists arrest and enters berserk. Rat is sent back home to lure the guy, but he encounters a real rat between me and his position, fights it but loses and dies... Now you are the rat...

(Notice the FALSE LOG, my guys had nothing to do in that battle, unless you count the un-tamed rat to my side)

During the morning "Rice" and "Kitten" are sent to load the transport pods, both are young and healthy, so these two are chosen to reinforce 1C...however loading gets excessively long...anyone who has played Caravanning since A16 knows this... and things don't go well...like always... the loading is auto-cancelled...and everything that was already loaded...blows out ? ? ? ? ? Why?

At the end of the third season, "William" is finally recruited.

In 2C, Kitten also attempted to abandon colony so her transfer to 1C is gonna take a while as I will need to recruit her back first. Two more rooms were built as I was lacking space between prisoners and rescued.

In 1C, rebuilding is in progress after the chasers, the mechanoids and the Insectoids... "Rice" has already joined 1C but not by himself...he was loaded by somebody else ha ha ha ha ha ha. One lung was sent too for Gosen, who is also imprisoned for attempting to quit the colony as well... I'm getting to many "Wild" mental breaks...

Yoshida Keiji

4th Year 4th Season:

Second Colony gets a Split Sapper raid on the 3rd. Honestly I'm disliking this a lot... because their manpower strength is also splitted making them even more weaker... "Cheesy" is starting to feel overrated to me... ... ...

On the 4th, Kitten attempts to Run Wild and when I send others to arrest her... I get a bug in which the game recognizes the character as if it were a random animal.

Soon after an Escape Pod lands very close to home, Leo Lombardi, member of a pirate faction with -100 points, so I feel free to recruit him for my side.

On the 5th day in 2C, a manhunter pack of 16 dromedaries arrive and we spend nearly two days cowering in closed doors.

Next day, I get the factions relations deterioration notification and can't help to feel it's all one sided... Instead of others telling us this and that... when are we "players" going to be able to tell the others what to do as well? I can't improve relationships at the pace I would like to if I'm always dependent on the other without having a chance it work it out from my side...

At night in 2C an 8 man raid arrives but are dealt with easily.

On the 7th day, Yakov finds love again after being ditched by Sleepy, he is now with Moray.

On the 9th in 1C, another Poison Ship lands nearby and I only have two shooters, everybody else is a melee and I also have one IoV.

In 2C, Kitten is re-recruited.

On the 10th I decide to engage the CSP, let's hope it won't turn catastrophic.

Three Scythers and three Lancers. It was easy, they feel like if made of paper. They aren't as scary as they used to be prior v1.0...even on Extreme... This is a bad sign...

On the 11th, Elliot is re-recruited as well and this season is starting to feel like happy ending sequence where the family is big and united again...

Next day in 1C, Gore is re-recruited too and now we have none missing in the roster, this is nice.

Another day later, even Leo joins our clan rising the total population to 18, which is the max peak in the history of this story.

On the 14th, Party in 2C.

The fourth year of my game closes with 2C looking forward to ship building and the start of resource gathering while at the same time, city walls extension keeps progressing to hopefully someday close all sides.

First Colony sees the green grow back, but plants re-spawning looks odd as it keeps reproducing regardless of how much I chop down specific areas... maybe this is because of Tropical Forest, I hope this doesn't happen alike in other biomes...

Yoshida Keiji

5th Year 1st Season:

On the 2nd, a drop pod raid lands right next to or maybe shall I say left next to a city wall section currently on progress. Oh shit! Rush back home to safety. One of their shots hits Lercha but beyond that everybody made it safe to defensive positions.

Two days later, a Chased Refugee call but 2C was still recovering from the previous confrontation so we denied helping.

On the 6th in 1C, I had just built two Fabrication benches within the Ancient Shrine which I intended to make full of valuables to somehow try to keep the room free of infestations...but the bugs came before I could finish placing many items and I lost both benches. I only managed to produce one Bionic Arm.

Ten hives... bye bye benches... The bugs were handled with a Doomsday rocket launcher since I didn't want to go on an extended extermination process.

Late at night Huntsman the "turned" IoV flirts with Sleepy. By now it's like everybody has been with everybody else at some point.

On the 10th, I get an Item stash quest which is the first in this whole game that seems kinda fair.

Let's look where it is...

If only it were closer to 2C where all ranged fighters are...but 1C has only 3 ranged and everybody else is melee so I feel discouraged.

On the 11th in 2C, Rat and Lercha break up...

On the 14th, 2C gets a drop pod raid right on top of the colony, I feared their numbers...but surprisingly, I only got 2 mechanoids... I think the developers somehow screwed with balancing... there should have been at least three time more hostiles here... Looks like their numbers were reduced due to threat level...but that adjustment went a bit... a bit of hand... Since this colony had tight corridors, defending was easy. The mechaoidd drop pod landed on top of a door, but the robot spawned behind it.

Next day I get another identical raid but in 1C, this time it's 5 of them. Two started trapped within my Storage Room, so they were contained and I had to focus on the remaining 3.

In the turn of season, I get another factions relationship points notification but it is incomplete. The tribal faction which was neutral just turned hostile. Bug?

First colony sealed off the Infestation area once for all. Yakov is building another Royal bed for Huntsman and Sleepy.

Second colony has two more rooms as couples split. Starting to gather ship materials.

Yoshida Keiji

5th Year 2nd Season:

I finally managed build the Multi-analyzer and enter the last third of the game, building the ship. New feature, now we must warm the ship for 15 days before we can launch to Space. Can you imagine failing to protect your near eternal length project?

My new problem now is that I lack Advanced Components which are required to build Fabrication benches, which in turn are used to produce more Advanced Components. I saw many past traders selling them but I never thought I would need them as a requirement to build the benches themselves. Of course, you only need to learn the game developing failure once to learn your way around. Unfortunately for me, no Crashed Ship Part landed in 2C, and the last remaining solution is to throw from 1C by transport pods to 2C some units so they can also start producing themselves. But or course, this is really bad gaming.

On the 3rd day, I get a Bulk Goods trader caravan, but none of their pack animals carry Advanced Components...

In 1C, Huntsman and Sleepy agree to marry.

Late at night Moray rejects Yakov proposal. Rim World is starting to feel like a romance drama.

Three days later on the 6th... Moray seems to have changed her mind and now on the other hand, she proposes to Yakov... but the asshole double rejects back and now I have two unhappy pawns...WFT!

At 2C, I get a Pirate merchant ship...and these don't have Advanced Components either...more waiting for me...

On the 10th, 2C has a party.

During the evening I get a Wanderer joins, "Giraffe" who is Sanguine and Wimp at the same time. But looks like another IoV to me or worst because he can fight but will most likely get downed on top of a door, keeping it open for enemies to get in... if only they could just drag themselves in like any person would do...

On the 12th, I finally get my first Crashed Ship Part in Second Colony. Don't fuck with me and give me just 1 Advanced Component, I need 2 of them.

On the 13th, six colonists get Muscle Parasites...in Arid Shrubland, I thought this was a tropical disease only. Kudos for a compiled notification letter instead of 6 letter for each pawn.

In 1C, I get a manhunter pack of 13 Polar bears who somehow made it to the Tropical Forest...must be Global Warming, that is a real long trip from the poles to the equator...

Two hours later in 2C, I get a Chased Refugee call, for a moment, I think about using the CSP mechanoids to deal with the chasers, but since 6 out of 11 have muscle parasites, I think maneuvering pawns to put both hostiles against each other would probe too difficult to accomplish with their reduced moving speed. And that would also create 3 simultaneous dangers I would have to deal with in dual colonies. So I turn down the help request.

I set all my pawns in First Colony to HOME area to keep them from being seen by the beasts and send all animals to my SAFE room so I can deal with the threat in 2C. While Second Colony itself doesn't have a fully enclosed City Wall, there's enough cover so I just choose to engage right away.

Popping the guardians, I get 2 Scythers, 3 Lancers and 2 Charge Blasts.

I fight the mechanics for 4 in game hours when all of a sudden I get a  "Colonist needs rescue" alert from 1C... I think to myself this is impossible...I left everybody inside...

I check First Colony and there's already 5 polar bears roaming inside my base!!! How is this possible? By the time I look around Yakov is the one downed, and he was properly set to HOME zone. I start to scan my situation and after clicking on Zug, I realize he is trying to get to the dinning room...from the OUTSIDE!!! This is yet another PATHING failure, even when zone restricted...pawns won't obey. The HOME zone covers all the inside area of my base, it was just a matter to take the long path but SAFE... I guess that is what Yakov did too. I start to forbid all doors so nobody gets into the dinning room for suicide.

So...in B19...PATHING doesn't get solved...but we do get Predator attack warnings...Good Job...(Sarcasm)

On the 14th, William gives up in 2C.

I send "Rat" to arrest him.

Just as Im about to finish the second season and enter the third, I get Friendlies coming from drop pods... Only that they land on top of my Hospital...really? And not just that...they also manage to squash one of my bonded pets...which is nonetheless a boomrat...

Which means turn on Developer Mode and resuscitate my pet. I think we need B19, B20, B21, B22... B100 before we hit Version 1.0...

Ten friendlies go to engage the mechanoids, but they will probably be smashes in seconds.

6 allies die and they flee in panic, they only managed to kill 2 robots. I guess the game mechanics activates allies when it detects a threat in my map, but not exactly what type of hostiles are in. Because friendlies versus mechanoids should be arriving well armored at least.

First colony has only 1 Fabrication bench but no materials... no Plasteel, no Gold...so... I guess I will finish my game in year 5555 maybe...

Second colony has to handle the remaining mechanoids and hope for the best the CSP drops 2 Advanced Components.