Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• April 19, 2019, 04:18:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How did your colony die?  (Read 3193 times)

kclace

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: How did your colony die?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 07:40:51 PM »

Pirate raid downed 3 out of 4 colonists. The remaining colonist was in a building. Then the pirates opened up an ancient shrine which revealed an insect hive. The insects slaughtered all the pirates but couldn't reach my last surviving colonist. My last colonist fled the map and lived to fight another day.

Kirby23590

• Colonist
  • Full Metal Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 04:10:17 AM »

In A17. It's Because of a bug hive.

It trashed my colony. I decided to move somewhere elsewhere

I ran out of food and some of my people died from hunger & went for cannibalism even though were are not cannibals.

Everyone went bonkers and a pirates dropped in to make everything worse. I was using a weapon mod, My colonist named randy ate an hail of bullets from an M249 from a raider since Randy random hates people named after him.

Now everyone was upset i just activated dev mode and & spared some of my people by making them flee. But i made two people stay behind in a snowy forest where there is no food. Hypothermia is happening to my guys who are still wounded but are bleeding to death...

Poor Will he was an alright guy now lying in the ground because of a bullet in this stomach, and poor Hans who has survived a shot to a head from a Submachine gun & is bleeding to death while his dad named Chili who is fine but is sleeping because of exhaustion slept in the floor next to his dying son.

Such is the awful colony life from those awful bugs that get pissed off if you started trying to kill them with maxing out the temperature. It went from very bad to literally total despair.  :'(

I will never make mines or quarries inside my colony ever again.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

vzoxz0

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 11:58:38 AM »

My colony's demise either involves some stupid conflagration of events, or a very large army of cows. Cows are the worst.

BLACK_FR

• Colonist
  • Master of Merciless Naked Brutality
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2018, 10:14:39 AM »

My last colony (Merciless NB) died when my only pawn tried to reinstall trap. Trap activated and killed him) I'll never let this type of death happen again in my colony.
Guide to mastery of the game - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46290
If you have idea how make merciless naked brutality run more challenging and fun - tell me

ManHuntingSquirrel

• Colonist
  • I'll destroy all humans.
    • View Profile
The Peninsula Bunker's End
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 07:04:02 PM »

Im going to talk about my 2 long lasting colonies,The Peninsula Bunker and The Thirsty Spacers

I'ts Spring,everything is normal,Victor is in his cryopod waiting to get sended out of the planet,Liu is eating with M,Adiemus is talking to his father Croc while Adrian (Liu's son and Victor's grandson) is cooking more food and Sellers is planting crops,everything is ok until a Raid starts.
Liu,M,Croc,Adiemus and Selllers prepare to defend their bunker. After a the battle ended there was limbs,blood and peg legs all over the field. M and Liu were downed so they were carried to the hospital which was full. everyone was infected,one by one they started dying,Adiemus tried to eat his last meal but he fell to the ground and the last thing he saw was a sculpture of himself going berserk and attacking Adrian. Is that how he would be remembered after everything he did for the colony? That was the last thought Adiemus ever had before closing his eyes and never opening them again.The last survivor was Victor,trapped forever inside a cryopod,waiting to be brought back to the outside so he could be cured from his infection.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 03:03:34 PM by ManhuntingSquirrel »
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

ManHuntingSquirrel

• Colonist
  • I'll destroy all humans.
    • View Profile
The Thirsty Spacers death and The New Dryness Republic's birth
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2019, 07:28:49 PM »

Kirk,Sparkles,Bean,Yukiko,Camel and Bascul were sleeping when a crash sound awaked them,it was a mechanoid ship just in front of my house.That was not the first time a ship fell,it had already happened two times,but it was crossing the river,afar from the base.
Kirk reloads his hunting rifle,Sparkles picks her sword,Bascul gets his helmet and his gun,Yukiko reloads her auto pistol while her husband Camel picks his Fire Launcher
All of them except Bean go out to kill the mechanoids,two scythers and one centipede come out of the ship to kill them.Yukiko and Camel shoot from the west while Kirk and Bascul shoot from the south,Sparkles comes from the west and starts fighting trough the fire Camel had made. The scyther shot Yukiko before shuting down,downing her. Bean was running to help her but the second scyther saw him and shot him,leaving him downed too.
After a long battle,everyone retrated to the hospital,the best doctors were badly injured,some bleed out and some survived,seeing that there it wasn't possible to repair all the damage it have been done,they traveled a long way to fund a new colony that decades later dissolved into The New Dryness Republic,a humble community that now lives under Mount Kirk,named after their biggest and boldest warrior who died in the battle,protecting them.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 03:04:31 PM by ManhuntingSquirrel »
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

Canaris

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2019, 06:32:52 AM »

My last wipe :

I had seven tribal colonists with spears only ( no bows because extreme desert so no wood to make them ).
After one man tribal raid got repelled my storyteller decided to up the ante and sent four Blight Drones with boltguns plus two traitor guardsmen with lasguns...
I think i even managed to wound one of them before i got skullfucked into oblivion by their guns.

Tricke

• Muffalo
  • Emptiness
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 02:53:46 PM »

My last wipe was kinda shitty tho:
This was nice start with classic scenario and there was nothing to go wrong, i thought, but my warg had another plans. He has started hunting on the muffalos near to my base and full horde of them decided to revenge. What was after you can easily guess 'cos 3 colonists in the start can't stand against 9 muffalos.
What are ya looking for?
Pages: 1 [2]