[1.3] Sladki mods

Started by Sladki, June 23, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sladki

Bargain Tweaks
Buy high, sell low
Description:
Small mod that makes traders prefer some goods over other: every item has random price multiplier in range 0.6-1.4 (configurable).
The mod also has advanced mode, that allows to change how bargain price are calculated.

Download
See the first post.

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Mod idea: Kori

Should be compatible with other mods, that don't change trading screen. Does not require new save and can be safely deleted from existing.

Lupin III

Could the storage tweak settings be added to the things that get copied when you copy and paste the stockpile settings? I have quite a few small stockpiles around my fields to collect the small fruits/veggies with the priority setting for them then to then get hauled as a stack to main storage (it also works very well with industrial rollers). It would be nice if I didn't have to go into the tweak settings when I've already copied the other stockpile settings from an existing one.
Oh, and while we are at it: could you make a tooltip appear when you hover over the settings so it tells you what it is. I know after looking at the description in the forum thread and for some time while using it in game, but after a few days of not playing I got to look up the forum thread again. Or maybe I'm just getting old ;)

Lupin III

I'm using bargain tweaks, because it mixes things up a little. But it seems to have a problem with the special traders from more faction interaction (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35832.0). There are special incident traders that are supposed to pay more for a certain item type. But when they appear they just pay 0.01 for any item. In the tooltip it says "x0.00 (trader type)". I guess that multiplier is coming from your mod and 0, because the mod doesn't know the trader type? Could you take a look at that?

Sladki

Quote from: Lupin III on March 24, 2019, 11:53:20 AM
Could the storage tweak settings be added to the things that get copied when you copy and paste the stockpile settings? I have quite a few small stockpiles around my fields to collect the small fruits/veggies with the priority setting for them then to then get hauled as a stack to main storage (it also works very well with industrial rollers). It would be nice if I didn't have to go into the tweak settings when I've already copied the other stockpile settings from an existing one.
Oh, and while we are at it: could you make a tooltip appear when you hover over the settings so it tells you what it is. I know after looking at the description in the forum thread and for some time while using it in game, but after a few days of not playing I got to look up the forum thread again. Or maybe I'm just getting old ;)
Sure, I'll add tooltips and copying.

Quote from: Lupin III on March 24, 2019, 12:08:43 PM
I'm using bargain tweaks, because it mixes things up a little. But it seems to have a problem with the special traders from more faction interaction (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35832.0). There are special incident traders that are supposed to pay more for a certain item type. But when they appear they just pay 0.01 for any item. In the tooltip it says "x0.00 (trader type)". I guess that multiplier is coming from your mod and 0, because the mod doesn't know the trader type? Could you take a look at that?
Could you please point what exactly trader is and a way to make it appear in the game? I've tried to execute "Trader arrival" incident via devmode multiple times, but all traders were normal.

Sladki

Storage Tweaks: added tooltips for tweak sliders, copying storage settings also copies tweaked settings.

Kori

Bargain Tweaks works like a charm, thank you! :)

Lupin III

Quote from: Sladki on March 29, 2019, 04:01:22 AM
Could you please point what exactly trader is and a way to make it appear in the game? I've tried to execute "Trader arrival" incident via devmode multiple times, but all traders were normal.

The trigger in dev mode is a map incident "MFI_ReverseTradeRequest", which pops up an event that lets you "finance" their caravan, which then makes a trader appear a day or two later (who in turn should pay more for a certain type of goods, like food or raw materials).
I'm looking at the "More Faction Interaction" XML-files, because I couldn't see it in game anywhere, but as far as I understand (I'm not really a modder), MFI adds four "TraderKindDef"s (MFI_EmptyTrader_Apparel, MFI_EmptyTrader_PlantFoodRaw, MFI_EmptyTrader_Weapons, MFI_EmptyTrader_Medicine). I guess MFI is then filling the traders' inventories programmatically ("MoreFactionInteraction.StockGenerator_BuyCategory" in "stockGenerators").
That's as far as I can go. But don't worry too much about it. I wouldn't really use the MFI traders, even without the bug, because at the point at which I am with my colony I don't need any more silver anyway. But if it is your mod that is causing the issue (I can't guarantee that, but I don't think any of my other mods change traders), I still hope these two mods could be made compatible.

Sladki

Bargain Tweaks:
Added a modifier of balance instead of just choosing selling price from minimum between buying and selling prices as vanilla does. It depends on difference between buying and selling price modifiers to ensure that a pawn with lower negotiator (social and shit) skill would not sell an item for higher price than another pawn with higher negotiator skill would. The lower the difference the higher the chance to see its effect.
Fixed "trader type price", "trader demand modifier" now depends on it: the higher trader type modifier the lower trader demand modifier effect (configurable).

Retry_02Hide

Hi, thx for your nice QoL mods, is it possible to update 1.1 compatibilities for them?

Sladki

Quote from: Retry_02Hide on March 08, 2020, 02:26:55 PM
Hi, thx for your nice QoL mods, is it possible to update 1.1 compatibilities for them?
Hi, I'll take a look.

dvegit0

i gladly wait for bargain tweaks for 1.1 <3

Sandy

Quote from: Sladki on March 08, 2020, 04:22:43 PM
Quote from: Retry_02Hide on March 08, 2020, 02:26:55 PM
Hi, I'll take a look.
Thanks for your mods, man. I cant play without Idle power consumption mod. Can you update to 1.1 please?

Sladki

Idle Power Consumption: updated for 1.1

Known issues: autodoors always consume decreased amount of energy.

ZombieZilla

Hey, have you thought about uploading these mods to the workshop?

Sandy

Quote from: Sladki on March 26, 2020, 01:19:42 AM
Idle Power Consumption: updated for 1.1

Known issues: autodoors always consume decreased amount of energy.
Thanks so much man. now i can finally start playing the game.
I'm not a big fan of autodoors, so it doesnt affect me in the slightest.