0.19.1987 - Leaving Prisoners behind when forming a caravan.

Started by Autonomous, August 15, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autonomous

1) I had a rescue prisoner quest and sent 3 pawns. I completed the quest without issue. The prisoner I rescued had "Creepy Breathing" (Eww) So I decided I would just arrest him put him back in his cell, strip the prison camp and leave. My caravan safely returns home.

2) 5 days latter I am prompted to reform my caravan back at the prison camp except I can't because there are no healthy colonists at the prison camp just the one prisoner. This locked me into the form caravan UI with no option to abandon the prisoner.

3) I expected the prisoner to just be abandoned when I left or jail break when he ran out of food. Having the option to banish new colonists within 24 hours of them joining with no mood debuff because they are strangers would have helped too.

Canute

Who should put the prisoner put into a caravan when no pawn is on the map ?
Who should tell the prisoner he is free when no pawn is on the map ?

Just wait for a prison break or he die from starvation, then you can close the map.

Autonomous

Quote from: Canute on August 15, 2018, 06:22:30 AM
Who should put the prisoner put into a caravan when no pawn is on the map ?
Who should tell the prisoner he is free when no pawn is on the map ?

Just wait for a prison break or he die from starvation, then you can close the map.

Right except after quests the game forces caravans to reform after a certian amount of time passes. The prisoner didn't die or escape and the game was trying to force me to form a carivan. I could not form a caravan because I had no colonist ol, only prisoners. So I was stuck on the form caravan screen with no way out.