[Mod request] is there a damn meal on the map, eat it instead of raw.

Started by Bobisme, August 19, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobisme

I built a base inside a mountain and the dickheads keep eating raw food.
My guess the reason being is the base is in the south east area of the map, as they head to the base hungry the first thing they locate is raw food, i adjusted my kitchen so now the first thing they see is the cooked meal, now they eat meals, but now, still, dickheads will be outside, go to feed food to a patient, the first thing they see is raw food in the field...

Need a mod that says can you see a fkn meal on the map? eat it, grab it, else eat raw, serve raw!!

Thnx :D :D :D

Toggle

Are you sure the meals were selected to be able to be picked up? Colonists should prioritize meals by default.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Bobisme

Yeah was driving me insane, they had no reason to not eat the cooked meals, everything double checked.
pretty sure it came down to reserved meals, which is stupid, if i have 10 meals 10 ppl can eat, not someone on the other side of the world has reserved it so eat raw meat.
Possibly a mountain base issue too, as everything i could possibly do was done to get them to eat the meals, i ended up having to cooked 23 meals so i could have 3 stacks just to get around the reserve issue.

Really the needed mod is a 'got meals?' mod, removing the reserved feature cause if i need 3 stacks to ensure 10 ppl eat there is a broken mechanic in reserves.