[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrykbono20

Telkir

Quote from: Topper on July 07, 2015, 12:21:03 AM
does this work with 11b?

I've just done a very brief test and there are no console errors showing up for any of the TMods, so I'm pretty confident that it's fully 11b compatible. Obviously do let me know if you find any problems though!

Andy_Dandy

Wow! Cool stuff. Love additional esthetics for my flooring, and expanded crafting for getting cotton and beds. Also nice to see an additional tech.

dismar

Telkir

Alright, just a note to say that I know A12 is a thing now and I'll try to update my stuff soon - what I may do is get the popular parts of my mods (MoreFloors and MoreBeds, I guess?) updated and released individually for the folks who want them, while I crack on with the other parts.

I'm sort of curious which of the TMods are the most used :) If anyone fancies helping out with an anonymous straw poll, perhaps you could take a second to make your choices here:

http://strawpoll.me/5282342

Thanks, and hope to get TMods for A12 to you shortly!...

Telkir

Okay. MoreFloors and MoreBeds should be available tomorrow morning GMT. :)

I've redone the carpet textures so that
* The added plain carpets now match up exactly with the vanilla Rimworld texture
* New carpet colours were muted slightly - they were a bit garish before
* Checkered carpets are slightly more subtle and nicer-looking
* Added check carpets for the two new vanilla carpet colours (cream and dark)

MoreBeds was almost entirely compatible already but I took the opportunity to streamline the XML.

Preview:

Telkir

Apologies for the triple post. I'm a filthy spammer but I'm close to kicking the habit. Maybe. :(

Just tweaked the first post with downloads for TMods for A12. Everything is updated now, so let me know if you have problems with it!

Patrykbono20

25wes25

Love this mod so much, definitely one of my favorites! The textures you make fit perfectly with the vanilla game, keep up the great work Telkir!

ThreeMartiniLaunch

I would like to express my appreciation for this mod and its timely update to the latest version.

mbos14

so it seems it still has the vanilla beds after installing the one that makes the recipe use cloth. wich makes it so i sitll can make beds without cloths. And i know it might be hard but couldt you make the floors make the stuf system(just to reduce the amount of icons you need).

Telkir

Erp, okay, there always has to be something I fudge during an update - will fix as soon as I can. Thanks for posting!

Also I want to thank Latta for sending me a Korean translation for MoreFloors which I'll include in the package at the same time.

If there is anyone here who would be willing to spend some of their time in translating T's Mods to other languages, I'd love to hear from you - I know that I could use Google Translate but of course I'd have no confidence in the quality of the results. Would much prefer a human being with some real knowledge of the language. :P

Telkir

Hokay - 1.9.1 is now available that includes a fixed version of MoreBedsCloth (thanks again for the spot on that, mbos14) and Latta's Korean translation for MoreFloors.

As a sidenote I've removed Mediafire download links, because frankly, their site is a pain to work with :) I'll of course keep using Dropbox as an alternative. Don't mind the URL shorteners, they just make maintaining the OP easier and also gives a basic idea of download counts (Dropbox doesn't do this by default).

Florius

I have the problem since using your mods..., and since you tweaked/edited crops, I come to ask some advice.

Somehow my crops random disapear? The temperature is fine (21c) and light is good, 24/7 lighted. And it happens to 4 different types of crops.
I kept watching the crop and it just randomly disapears, not that an animal is eating it or something...

Edit: i had a poisoned ship, and wasn't aware that it also affects indoor growing zones. So that was the issue he he!