[B19] Detailed Body Textures II - 04/10/18 Minor fix

Started by Chicken Plucker, September 02, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicken Plucker

WARNING: Mod contains nudity, not suitable for children!

Latest patch: Fixed uneven shading detail for fat body front view

Hand-drawn body texture detailing for pawns. A revamped version of the original A17 and B18 Detailed Body Textures mod. This newer version is better proportioned to vanilla clothing, and of course, more symmetrical.

Daz3D models used for reference.

Note: Clothing featured in preview is NOT included.
Mod only replaces vanilla body textures, no more no less.

Credits to:
Croix3D - Thin 3D model reference
LordAardvark - Male, Hulk and Fat 3D model reference
RedMenaceKun - Female 3D model reference

bigheadzach

It definitely helps you understand the different layers that apparel can go on. Since pants aren't rendered (without the help of a mod), I have several women in nothing but synthread button-downs and a smile. You know, that classic chestnut.

ultra4

Chicken Plucker

Updated the mod, fixed the left nipple on the fat body front view

Pardon the late reply to posts, I haven't been checking my releases very often

Quote from: utotuto on September 10, 2018, 02:01:04 PM
Quote from: Chicken Plucker on September 02, 2018, 12:05:14 PM
Funny thing these textures almost identical

Okay, I was initially upset of being possibly accused of plagiarism but I've calmed down now after locking myself in my room and thinking happy thoughts.

I take it as a complement now that my work would be assumed as a direct copy of that author's high quality texture detailing, but I assure you that I grafted hours of my own life doing these with my own hands, staring at daz3D models on the screen after downloading them from dodgy websites just for this rimworld mod.

If anybody is interested in my original .psd files for these, I'll look for them and send them over to see the detailing work I've done if they're interested for learning purposes.

Quote from: bigheadzach on September 10, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
It definitely helps you understand the different layers that apparel can go on. Since pants aren't rendered (without the help of a mod), I have several women in nothing but synthread button-downs and a smile. You know, that classic chestnut.

Thank you, I'm happy you like the mod!

Quote from: ultra4 on September 10, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
fully works as intended with XeoNovaDan's "Visible Pants" ?

I don't see how it wouldn't be, its just a mod that overwrites the vanilla textures, though the pants may not be placed exactly where I drew details on

eksynn

any news on updating this for 1.0 -over here-? i don't have it on steam