[1.3] [KV] Configurable Maps [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, September 08, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goranchero

Not sure if this is a bug or feature change, but if you disable ruins you no longer get shrines, regardless of shrine setting. In previous version, B18, you could disable ruins and still crank up shrines.

Kiame

Update:
Re-wrote how Stone Types are chosen. They will not properly respect the percent chance of showing up that's in the settings.
The setting have also been re-written for stone types to be much more precise. All sliders will be very low initially after this update. Consider using the [Reset] button. This is not required though.

Kiame

Update:
Animal and plant density settings will be re-applied when saves are loaded.

code99xx

Kiame

Should. I don't use that mod but let me know if anything seems off

FYI GitHub (where I host the direct download) is having issues so grab the steam version if you can

Tenshi~Akari

For some odd reason, whether I disable or enable "allow fake ores" in the options menu, those disallowed ores still get generated on the map regardless. Trying to raise the difficulty of my colony because of the ridiculous amount of steel I've been coming across, but doesn't seem like it wants to do anything on my end, with or without other mods.  :-\

leestriter

I have the same problem with disable fake ores.

Kiame

Update:
Fixed the "Fake Ore" setting to work

Kiame

Update:
Now supports In-Game Def Editor in regards to Fake Ore. If fake ore is disabled with this mod, fake ores will be disabled. If fake ores are enabled, In-Game Def Editor's values will be used.

To mimic Fake Ore in In-Game Def Editor open the editor (F10), select Mineable def type, then modify compact steel, plasteel, and industial components's "Mineable - Scattering Commonality" to 0. The same can be done with all other mineable defs.

ivanovic77

Is this mod compatible with the new Rainbeau's mod Realistic Planets? And why did Rainbeau abandone this mod?

Kiame

He didn't abandon as much as i picked up supporting it.
When 1.0 was released none of Rainbeau's mods were updated. I tried contacting Rainbeau and let 2 weeks go by. I had already updated the mods on my side so i could use them and decided to release them after not hearing from Rainbeau for a week.

This and Realistic Planets do work together.

sumghai

Hey Kiame, for the next update, could you please modify the About.xml to replace the deprecated <targetVersion> tag with the new <supportedVersions> one?:

<supportedVersions>
    <li>1.0</li>
</supportedVersions>

I think you've done this for most of your other mods already, except for this one.

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue where every world tile reported a stone type of none and every map only had sandstone tiles.