[1.5] Spoon's Mods (ADogSaid,Rimkea,Fashionrimsta,Gourimet,HairMod etc..)

Started by witchyspoon, October 16, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddle78

Hello! I'm having a bit of an issue. I can't get A Dog Said to play nice. This is frustrating,as I've always had dreams of a cyberbear army. And cyberrhinos. And cybermuffalos,because CARRY MORE CARGO! My issue is thus; While I can make,buy,and cheat in animal prostheses and bionics,and when I have the appropriate prosthesis in stock,I can assign the surgery,the surgery will never happen,as the game is labouring under the delusion that I lack the required materials; Meds and the prosthesis in question. When I tried to bionic up my current colony's attack rhinos,with my collection of twelve Animal Bionic Legs (I hit paydirt with back-to-back exotic goods traders; Thanks,Randy!),I had over 90 regular Medicine in stock.

Also relevant is that I had an identical issue between What The Hack!? and RIMMSqol; I couldn't mount turrets to my Centipedes,with precisely identical symptoms. I fixed that by adding Recipe Radius to RIMMSqol's Forbidden Patches list,but that isn't helping with A Dog Said. If you'd like,I can provide my HugsLib log for you to look over.

witchyspoon

Quote from: Riddle78 on April 02, 2019, 11:19:56 AM
I had over 90 regular Medicine in stock.

but did you actually set your animals to receive said medicine in their healthtab? if the surgery shows up and can be scheduled, then everything is in order with the mod, and 99% of the time, the "no materials" issue afterwards, is because people actually forget to allow said meds on their animals and they are still set to herbal or lower.

Riddle78

Quote from: spoonshortage on April 02, 2019, 06:41:28 PM
Quote from: Riddle78 on April 02, 2019, 11:19:56 AM
I had over 90 regular Medicine in stock.

but did you actually set your animals to receive said medicine in their healthtab? if the surgery shows up and can be scheduled, then everything is in order with the mod, and 99% of the time, the "no materials" issue afterwards, is because people actually forget to allow said meds on their animals and they are still set to herbal or lower.

...I'm a thrice-damned dolt. I bet that is the case. I'll get back to you on that when I get the time to test.

EDIT: Yup,that was the issue. I'm an idiot. Sorry 'bout that.

Kyna Tiona

So as much as I like how Fashinrimsta fills in a lot of gaps in the base game's apparel, both stylistically and functionally, I really can't get over how unbelievably powerful most of these items are. The thermal pants are 95% as cold resistant as a parka with half the bulk and more compatibility with other gear choices, the fine shirt is like equipping three top-tier traits, etc. I could believe it if this were spacer apparel that were locked behind late-game research trees and took costly materials like hyperweave and plasteel, but as is it kind of breaks the game.  :-\

witchyspoon

Quote from: Kyna Tiona on June 06, 2019, 01:43:53 AM
So as much as I like how Fashinrimsta fills in a lot of gaps in the base game's apparel, both stylistically and functionally, I really can't get over how unbelievably powerful most of these items are. The thermal pants are 95% as cold resistant as a parka with half the bulk and more compatibility with other gear choices, the fine shirt is like equipping three top-tier traits, etc. I could believe it if this were spacer apparel that were locked behind late-game research trees and took costly materials like hyperweave and plasteel, but as is it kind of breaks the game.  :-\

I have actually done some adjustments to the stats in fashionrimsta, as SergeMalbret had previously suggested, if it is still not nerfed enough for you, nothing prevents you from going into the files yourself and change the numbers how you need them.

Amnesiac

If anyone wants to fix the Rimkea furniture to not overlap other objects, just add <altitudeLayer>Building</altitudeLayer> to the offending furniture. The main one I noticed was the WODEN Table, it's large and overlaps with nearby stuff easily.

witchyspoon

Quote from: Amnesiac on July 28, 2019, 01:30:29 PM
If anyone wants to fix the Rimkea furniture to not overlap other objects, just add <altitudeLayer>Building</altitudeLayer> to the offending furniture. The main one I noticed was the WODEN Table, it's large and overlaps with nearby stuff easily.
I think most of the tables have this issue, if I remember correctly it was because I needed them to overlap the chairs that were next to it, but didnt want to make the chairs lower than building altidude layer, why, I don't remember.

Amnesiac

Np spoons, love your mods =) though I do secretly wish you were on github so I could submit a few small fixes like the ones above, I understand life can get a bit too busy to come back to mods just to fix or tweak some minor things =) wish you well <3

Tocato

witchyspoon

Updated to 1.1 with added multi version support. There will be errors because of that (as was mentioned in the change log of 1.1) that can be ignored (yellow error when playing 1.1, red one when playing 1.0)

hauvega

I am getting errors in the logs.  They changed <supportedGameVersions> back to <supportedVersions>.  I dealing with these changes constantly.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again

witchyspoon

Quote from: hauvega on February 18, 2020, 08:30:00 PM
I am getting errors in the logs.  They changed <supportedGameVersions> back to <supportedVersions>.  I dealing with these changes constantly.
did they change again? like yesterday? so technically it can be fixed now?
(sorry for the earlier reply, I misunderstood)

witchyspoon

Modmetadata reverted back, rimkea bed bug hopefully fixed, should be no more errors

hauvega

Looks good now.  Just trying sort out all the new changes.  And still have to wait for the race framework to get working.

Work on mod
Break mod
Fix Mod
Break mod again