Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• May 27, 2020, 06:21:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: [1.1-A15] Industrial Rollers 2.5.0 - Free your haulers!  (Read 141128 times)

LWM

• Colonist
  • Little White Mouse
    • View Profile
Re: [1.1-A15] Industrial Rollers 2.5.0 - Free your haulers!
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2020, 02:33:57 PM »

I have several reports that Industrial Rollers do not work with Deep Storage (or probably Extended Storage).

We both of us use Building_Storage (or a subclass) for each storage building, but have somehow modified things so that we can have more than one stack/item in each cell.

It looks like you are doing some sort of internal check if there is space to put the next thing on the belt into the Building_Storage (zone, etc?)  You might consider checking NoStorageBlockersIn (which should work seamlessly with my mod), or, if you want to be able to fill partially-full stacks, Mehni worked out a way to do that for Pick Up and Haul that could be used here too.

Let me know if you need anything.

--LWM

ps - in the event anything happens to you, or if you just lose interest in RimWorld, people would be able to continue working with your mod into the future if you were to release source under some sort of license - it could even be "This code switches to CC's Attribution-NC-ShareAlike if I haven't been heard from in a year"  Having the code released somewhere also makes debugging compatibility easier  ;D

phuhque

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.1-A15] Industrial Rollers 2.5.0 - Free your haulers!
« Reply #211 on: March 22, 2020, 02:13:35 PM »

Any chance on a Github download option?  I don't use Steam for this game, and really don't have a lot of trust in other Cloud storage locations.  Everyone has access to Github, not so much for Dropbox, steam, or mediafire.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]