The mod I most miss... Colonist Bar KF

Started by Alenerel, October 19, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alenerel

I couldnt wait and started a play in B19 weeks ago. I ended up leaving it cause the micromanagement was too intensive. The most annoying part is that I simply wouldnt know what my pawns wanted. The only way I had to know was through circle clicking on each of them periodically, then see what is bothering them, which is a very annoying task. Colonist Bar KF did an amazing job at this. If someone didnt have a bed, an icon appeared indicating it. Tattered apparel? Same. At first glance at the colonist bar and you had all the important info you needed, without having to do the very tedious job of checking every single one of them manually.

I simply cannot play without this mod and I think this is one that should either be included in game or make its own official implementation...

Im really waiting for this mod to be updated again.

Scavenger

That sounds handy! The last update took out a good deal of microimg, but that would still be a great help!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

jpinard

Alenerel

Quote from: jpinard on October 20, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
It's on his github.

If you mean the link in the mod's steam page, thats not it. It says B19 and it didnt even work in B19.

ruyan

Use this fork instead... worked in 0.19, he updated to 1.0 but I didn't test yet
https://github.com/azelion/RW_ColonistBarKF

raydarken

No idea this was updated, thanks for the post OP!

Alenerel

He updated it to 1.0 two days ago but didnt release it or on steam. I think he might be testing it.

zizard

I would like larger weapon indicators on the portrait. That is one of the most useful parts of this mod.

Alenerel

Quote from: zizard on October 30, 2018, 06:18:57 PM
I would like larger weapon indicators on the portrait. That is one of the most useful parts of this mod.

I told him that several versions ago. He said that even if they were larger it would be still difficult to spot, and if made large enough to see them right it would take too much space.

Honestly idk how to solve this problem.