BetterMiniMap 1.0 from Github

Started by kosh401, October 24, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kosh401

Hi folks,

https://github.com/RimWorld-CCL-Reborn/BetterMiniMap

So I have this in my folder and I have it activated in-game in the mod menu and I can see it in the Mod Settings menu. However, I cannot get the map to actually turn on and it's driving me a little crazy that I can't figure it out :/

Github says the hot keys are F8 and F9 for the map and map controls respectively, however those keys are in use by the Relations and History tabs. Using the in-game keyboard configurations, I have cleared F8 and F9 and reloaded but they still do not up the mininap or its controls.

I have a ton of mods active and everything has been playing together really well, but I would now like to add in the minimap now (to an existing game). Thoughts, comments, suggestions? Thanks,

EDIT: I should say I've tried it at the bottom and near the top of my mod list (but under Hugs, Jec)

Canute

I would try out at first
the mod only with hugslib.
Start then a new test colony with the quicklaunch function of hugslib.
So you know if the mod works correct or not.

SamJ90

Okay so I was also having the problem of the minimap not showing up for me, despite the mod version and the game version matching, putting it top/bottom of load-order etc....

I did some quick testing and it seems the map doesn't show up on an existing map, you have to start a new colony.