[1.3] Ammo Tweaks for CE

Started by Sladki, January 20, 2019, 03:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tesert

I noticed the boulders from vanilla furniture expanded - security also get the chemfuel requirement and ammo reduction, I doubt this is intended. Tried to tweak it myself but couldn't figure it out, could use help.

Sladki

Quote from: Tesert on February 11, 2021, 08:15:30 PM
I noticed the boulders from vanilla furniture expanded - security also get the chemfuel requirement and ammo reduction, I doubt this is intended. Tried to tweak it myself but couldn't figure it out, could use help.
Try to set boulder def techLevel < TechLevel.Industrial

Tesert

Quote from: Sladki on February 11, 2021, 10:41:39 PM

Managed to fix it by changing the parent of the boulder from generic AmmoBase to NeolithicAmmoBase. Not really familiar with rimworld modding so was curious as to if this was the "right" way to do it. Thanks by the way!

Sladki

Quote from: Tesert on February 12, 2021, 08:18:25 AM
Quote from: Sladki on February 11, 2021, 10:41:39 PM

Managed to fix it by changing the parent of the boulder from generic AmmoBase to NeolithicAmmoBase. Not really familiar with rimworld modding so was curious as to if this was the "right" way to do it. Thanks by the way!
Yes, it's the right way.

CrackaJack

Aloha. A friend of mine sais this mod doesnt work on 1.2 anymore. He has some network issues and cant login here, lives in china, thats why the message is coming from me.

Sladki

Quote from: CrackaJack on July 17, 2021, 07:31:32 AM
Aloha. A friend of mine sais this mod doesnt work on 1.2 anymore. He has some network issues and cant login here, lives in china, thats why the message is coming from me.
I'll take a look, but more information would be helpful.

dok

Hi Sladki, do you have any plans to update your mod to 1.3? On it self its working without issues, but you can not trade with settlements that offers ammunition. Somewone says, the trading tweaks need some rewokr.
Thanks for your mod (idea and concept are brilliant) i use it also with some custom ammo crafting mod, works perfect.

amnesiak77

Hi, another request to update mod to 1.3. ;)
It`s a great mod.
Regards

Sladki

Quote from: dok on August 05, 2021, 08:35:37 AM
Hi Sladki, do you have any plans to update your mod to 1.3? On it self its working without issues, but you can not trade with settlements that offers ammunition. Somewone says, the trading tweaks need some rewokr.
Thanks for your mod (idea and concept are brilliant) i use it also with some custom ammo crafting mod, works perfect.
Quote from: amnesiak77 on August 23, 2021, 04:37:41 AM
Hi, another request to update mod to 1.3. ;)
It`s a great mod.
Regards
Hi. Here you go.

[1.3] Dropbox | MediaFire

Bradley_

For some reason doesnt change the recipes for me.

EDIT: Its better loading. Because ammo tweaks are applied at startup and betterloading changes startup. Ah, whatever, i only need that for testing and stuff anyway.

von_schtirlitz

Hey there, amazing must have mod! looks like there are some issues with this and Vanilla Genetics Expanded, not really sure what the conflict is and I'm not too savvy with the way stuff is loaded at launch and stuff, but it simply does not function with VGE. Any chance for an update or a fix?

vladtikhonov

Great mod, still using it. Thank you!

vladtikhonov

I have updated this mod to work for 1.4: Combat Extended Important Ammo. Hope it's alright with the author!

And here's a full CE mods collection, updated as of today.

Sladki

Quote from: vladtikhonov on December 02, 2022, 10:31:28 AM
I have updated this mod to work for 1.4: Combat Extended Important Ammo. Hope it's alright with the author!

And here's a full CE mods collection, updated as of today.
Totally fine. I'm not SladkiSlivki however and the "Ammo ingredient spreadsheet" has restricted access.