can't tame cause the inventory is full

Started by Boloss31, June 07, 2019, 08:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boloss31

some of my pawns are unable to tame cause the "bulk" is read the inventory is full but when i click on material they onlive have survival meat who weigh 0.3 kg i don't understant what bulk means it's not translated but my pawn seems heavyly loaded he works 25/100 slower but i can clear out anything on him.

Boloss31

his "bulk" is full he works lower but he nearly has nothing on him

[attachment deleted due to age]

Boloss31

all my pawns affected to taming can't proceed

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Don't forget that weapon and clothes weight something too.
So it can be when he use some heavy weapons + armor he can't carry anymore. The lunchpacket don't got any weight check so far i notice.
And these "heavyly loaded" i didn't saw myself, so i think it should come from a mod.

You should give these pawn a appareal policy with some light armor, and store the heavy stuff at some entrance so you can force him to equip the stuff in case of an attack.
But if you gave him the hvy. stuff in case he need to defend on a failed taming attempt, you should give him some bionics, i think that would increase the carry cap.

homemdosgalos

You have your inventory close to full. When taming, your colonist will pickup food acording to the animal type (meet for carnivores, veggies for herbivores, and so on).

If your colonist can't pick them, you'll get that error message and he won't tame/train an animal.

That specific pawn has two options to solve that problem:

- Tatical vest:  adding it to the backpack you already have should increase bulk capacity, allowing you to pick up the needed food. At the cost of some work speed.

Cutting items: either cutting some ammo or having lighter armor should do the trick as well.