Help: Long garbage collection, "Texture rectangle is out of bounds"

Started by Mortagonus, July 14, 2019, 12:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mortagonus

I've got around 100 mods currently installed and have been getting a lengthy garbage collection of around 1-2 seconds every 10 seconds in-game. This is making the game pretty much unplayable for me. Initial load is fairly quick on an SSD of 45 seconds. I checked my error log and noticed,

"Apparel Stuff Color detours loaded, hopefully correct

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

ColourPicker :: RGB updated: (1, 1, 1)

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

ColourPicker :: HSV updated: (0, 0, 1)

Texture rectangle is out of bounds

(Filename: Line: 1931)"

Which is followed by the texture rectangle is out of bounds error repeated hundreds of times. I checked google and nothing is coming up for this. My output_log is at https://www.dropbox.com/s/tecdziwlyaqfftt/output_log.txt?dl=0. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Canute

Hi,
why does first time poster rarely read stickies of a forum ? Do you think Doodle can answer all your questions ? :-)
The sticky tell's you this is just for plain vanilla bugs.

To your problem, looks like one mod cause trouble (maybe with another mod).
Since these
"Apparel Stuff Color detours loaded, hopefully correct"
and
"Texture rectangle is out of bounds"
appear right at Rimworld start.
You just need to deactivate mods until these msg. don't appear anymore.
Once you find the mod, you can decide to inform the mod-author about the problem so he maybe can made a fix/update or you just don't use it anymore.

Mortagonus

I've been trying to deal with this garbage collection lag issue for several months now and haven't had much luck isolating a single mod as causing it. With my latest attempt I've been adding 10-20 mods at a time and still can't seem to isolate it. If anyone else has noticed this issue and has any ideas of what may be causing, it would be appreciated