Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• February 28, 2020, 11:15:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [1.0] Vanilla Weapons Expanded  (Read 25757 times)

sayheyjay

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] Vanilla Weapons Expanded
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2019, 08:58:39 PM »

Is this compatible with the Apex one?
Originally, no. "This mod is not compatible with my Apex: Rimworld Legends mods due to the fact that it adds the duplicate weapons in some instances. Please, choose one or the other."
But, if you get a newer version, yes.
"1.0.5 (28/07/2019): Added Apex: Rimworld Legends Compatibility. Now both mods can be run together for even more weapons!"

vali007

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2019, 05:56:49 AM »

Thanks for the info.

Hargut

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2019, 07:00:55 PM »

I think i got ur vanilla production mod or something but didnt found the thread for it. But apperently i can not use the electric stonecutter workbench. There are recieps and so on but i cant make them go do it, when i try to force them to do it and right click the bench with a guy, nothing shows up  :'(

rimmer21

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2019, 07:23:35 PM »

I think i got ur vanilla production mod or something but didnt found the thread for it. But apperently i can not use the electric stonecutter workbench. There are recieps and so on but i cant make them go do it, when i try to force them to do it and right click the bench with a guy, nothing shows up  :'(

same with the electric butcher table

sheidula

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2019, 12:10:41 PM »

I love your mods, and was delighted to find you posted a google drive link to all updated versions, including to mods I didn't know you've made.
However, three of them don't seem to work, namely "Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Production", "Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Security", and "Vanilla Hair Expanded" - no content from the mods appears whatsoever, be it in god mode or not. It doesn't matter whether i download the mod from the drive or through steam.
I noticed some people having similar issues, but there doesn't seem to be any solutions as of yet. Is this an issue on my end? Is there a way to fix this?
Thank you.
edit: "Vanilla Factions Expanded - Core" and "Vanilla Factions Expanded - Medieval" don't work either.
edit2: Hugslib logging shows the game unloading 8 total "Unused Serialized files" and 81 "Unused Assets".
edit3: I solved the issue. It was indeed on my end. Reinstalling/updating the game was all that was actually required.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 01:10:11 PM by sheidula »

Flimflamshabam

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2019, 01:15:52 PM »

same with the electric butcher table
I also seem to have the issue that all the production tables from Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Production do not have any bills for crafting.
As a side note I would appreciate a separate tab for Vanilla Expanded research, the basic furniture modules have a tab of their own but armour, apparel, Furniture production, and weapons all are squished in the main tab and its a bit of a mess.

12345abcde

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2020, 07:01:45 AM »

I saw in the patch notes for Vanilla Weapons Expanded - Quickdraw that it was patched to work with Run and Gun but it seems like the Bullpup Rifle still causes pawns to get stuck in place while firing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]