[Mod request/help] Always show weapons on players‘ characters

Started by Ivenend, October 10, 2019, 01:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivenend

Non-player faction characters' weapons are always displayed. Is it possible to make a mod that weapons are also always displayed on players' characters, even when they're not drafted?

Kirby23590

Well, there isn't any mod that shows that. Unless your guys are drafted.

Show Draftee's Weapon... While it doesn't show what your guys are using while they aren't drafted and are walking around idling or working.

It shows the weapons what they are currently have equipped in the Colonist Bar. You can modify it it show the weapon they have in colonist bars by changing the Settings of the mod show it even while not drafted. While at least in the colonist bar.

It may not be like what you said in the topic, but i think it might help.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Galaedrian

Another mod that shows your colonists' weapons on the colonist bars at all times - Colonist Bar KF 1.0. It also has a red border for melee weapons and a blue border for ranged weapons - great for organising your defenses.

Ivenend

No, I know these mod and they're not what I need.

The topic is about showing weapons on the actual pawn rather than on the colonist bar.

Kirby23590

Well unfortunately, there isn't any mod out there. Unless someone is making one...

Something like Sheaths or Holsters or just the weapons hanging on the back of the colonists will do.

There's such a mod like that, SheathYourSword which shows the weapons and scabbards they are wielding on their backs. Though it's only for the mod's weapons and not vanilla or other weapons however...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

diner

Quote from: Ivenend on October 11, 2019, 11:57:46 PM
No, I know these mod and they're not what I need.

The topic is about showing weapons on the actual pawn rather than on the colonist bar.

Wouldn't this affect the pawns ability to do tasks? May be it's not too important but if the pawn was always 'carrying' their weapon in their hands then what would be the result/view when they were hauling/cooking/building/etc.? Maybe I'm being to literal with it and it really doesn't matter, just a thought.