Am I the only one who's dissapointed?

Started by TrashMan, February 26, 2020, 04:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrashMan

Quote from: Bozobub on March 17, 2020, 07:21:32 AM
You can believe exactly as you like, that drives nothing for anyone else but you.  Deal with it; that's how subjective opinion works, no matter how bunched and twisted your undies get.

Expect when asked to defend your position, you got nothing. No argument. No proper defense. No proper reasoning.
Only jelling "it's subjective."
The last resort of the desperate.

Bozobub

In a word, 'bullshit".  We've been over this; simple denial won't negate the fact that a) yes, I've explained myself perfectly well, and b) you're a whining git.

It's all there in the thread for anyone to read, insist what you like but that's not going to change. Lose the posturing and self-important entitlement; you're merely embarrassing yourself.

Whether or not you care to agree, your opinon remains *opinion*, and you're done here.  Good day to you; feel free to snivel all you like by yourself.
Thanks, belgord!

TrashMan

Still in denial.
Still no answers to my questions. Shouldn't be too hard to answer them if you are so correct.

Here, a little something just for you.

CucumberedPickle

Some people believe that the update is bad.
Some people don't.
Hooray, crisis solved! Now we can be functioning members of society!
The number of possible signatures there are might as well be, for practical use, infinite, yet I chose this one.

Prologue

Disclaimer: I did not read the full list of comments. I also really appreciate the game in a general sense.

That being said, I do have to agree that I'm not overly exited about the DLC (I'm still on the fence on buying it). It does indeed feel over priced. And to be honest yes, most of what it does is pull functionality into the core game that is mostly inspired on already existing mods, while ignoring many aspects of the base game  that desperately need some attention. The first Rimworld DLC could have been so much more exiting and now I'm left wondering if A lot of things that felt like they were missing in the game for a long time will ever be added if not in the form of mods.

Another thing that kinda bothers me about this DLC, it feels like it comes with it's own somewhat unique playstyle, while I always believed that Rimword shines when it comes to fine tuning for the thing you as a player want to experience.

Some things that I feel should have gotten some kind of improvement instead are (but not limited to): early game / tribal content, expansion of the tech tree, more furniture (if only for decoration), more joy objects, more late game content (advanced gear / glitter world tech, more diverse biomes, new (alien) races, vehicles, more buildable structures / traps for base defence, alternative story tellers.

ethouiche

Tech tree, caravans, trading menus, stockpiles menus could use some help.