[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: kivey on October 12, 2015, 12:58:05 PM
When do you think the a12 update will be released ive loved the pack im curious to see what your going to do for a12

I've only been doing some really light texture stuffs past like three weeks cause I haven't felt like spending any of the freetime on
fiddling with the notepads ;D
Anyhow! this version works in a12 aswell so I haven't really felt the need to have any rush with more updates

I haven't changed the title yet cause I haven't had it tested properly for a12. But nobody has reported any flaws so I'm guessing it's a real gem this

bullet

I noticed that all (or most of) apparel without visible qualities has "average" (or lower) quality by default. For example the amulets like compas\ fang \ tag... thereby difficult to setup high quality outfit.

And I hope in the next update you will  add more of high tech apparel to the craft like HighTech gloves\boots, medium armor, etc.

Thanks

linkman1234963

I'm surprised that more people don't know that this is compatible with alpha 12D.

Shinzy

Quote from: linkman1234963 on January 18, 2016, 02:38:54 AM
I'm surprised that more people don't know that this is compatible with alpha 12D.

No! shh! don't spill the beans! it's a secret

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: linkman1234963 on January 18, 2016, 02:38:54 AM

That's probably because the title still says A11
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

linkman1234963

No! shh! don't spill the beans! it's a secret
*whisper* ok.

branch?

Does any of the clothing in this mod protect from toxic fallout?
how lit was it

Shinzy

Quote from: Long Night'a Hooking on February 16, 2016, 01:11:53 AM

Nup!
While some sort of hazmat suit would be fantastic (And I did make one for someone, no idea what they did with it)
There isn't any - or atleast from what I can tell - resistance against the toxic buildup that could be just attached on to a piece of armor all willy nilly

Only real thing this mod protects anyone from is people from having to be in that "Well one of us is going to have to change" situation

Grimandevil

i think, if u simply put a toxic buildup "negator" on a piece of apparel, then it will magically "heall" already contaminated colonists. So it'll need more than that.
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

branch?

Quote from: Shinzy on February 16, 2016, 05:33:26 AM

Nup!
While some sort of hazmat suit would be fantastic (And I did make one for someone, no idea what they did with it)
There isn't any - or atleast from what I can tell - resistance against the toxic buildup that could be just attached on to a piece of armor all willy nilly

Only real thing this mod protects anyone from is people from having to be in that "Well one of us is going to have to change" situation

Well that's a shame! I thought the gas masks would protect from toxic build up but I guess there are limitations.

Do you think you can add skirts and dresses? I'd love to dress up one of my colonists as a drag queen.
how lit was it

Shinzy

Quote from: Long Night'a Hooking on February 16, 2016, 07:25:29 PM
Quote from: Shinzy on February 16, 2016, 05:33:26 AM

Nup!

Well that's a shame! I thought the gas masks would protect from toxic build up but I guess there are limitations.

Do you think you can add skirts and dresses? I'd love to dress up one of my colonists as a drag queen.
The limitations are mostly my skills
I've thought about skirts before (There's the super rare Sampot already but that don't have worn graphic yet)
And I could add them, yes
Something for the A13 =P

Pumpus

Omg he mentioned a13. One of the best mods around and hopefully will get some love when a 13 rolls around and I get back into the game. One can hope.
Be sure to check out "The Mod Show". Reviews of Rimworld mods so you don't have to do all the testing.

The Mod Show - By Pumpus

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Shinzy

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on April 09, 2016, 10:31:09 PM
Alpha 13? Yes? No?

Uhu! *nods*
Look I've already got 5 pairs of pants ready to go

I'm getting there at quite the speed

Kolljak

Shinzy got a technical question. do you think its possible that someone could make it so HATS could be put on Animals Such as bears and dogs :D i want to put a fez on a bear and name it Yuri.