Prostetics not being recognized for surgery

Started by mattig89ch, April 04, 2020, 05:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattig89ch

So, this bug might not be just related to my single stock pile.  But there are stockpiles, where I simply can't place things.  I have chunks enabled on one, and it said there were no available places to store chunks.  I had mecanoid storage in another, and it said there was no place to store mechaniods.

But this is the first time, I've gotten this issue with something already in a stockpile.  One of my colonists has a destroyed left leg.  I recently unlocked prostetics, and made 2 legs.  I put a bill on that colonist to install a protestic left leg.  But its saying I don't have the available resources.  Do I need something other then the leg to install it?  Or is this bug related to my previous ones, where it simply doesn't recognize that my stopiles exist, and are configured to store things?

Canute

You need medicin or at last herbal medicin.
Is the leg allready at the final stockpile, if not maybe a hauler just reserved it to haul it. Then you got that msg. too.

About your stockpiles, let me guess you use disable all, then enable chunks at example.
But you forget to enable fresh too.

mattig89ch

mattig89ch

Ok, so I do have 1 regular medicine in storage right now.  But thats it. Do you need more then 1, for surgery?

Also, the storage pile has both fresh and rotten storage enabled.  Still doesn't recognize chunks.

Ark

You need 2 medicine for surgery.
You have designated the chunks as haulable, right?
Actual tooltip message, logfile, savegame?

mattig89ch

Can I attach the save file?

The moment when I went and picked 2 heal roots, it instantly let me to the surgery.  *sigh* thanks all.