The Big Patch Notes Topic

Started by Semmy, November 04, 2013, 03:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimMartland

'Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying'
-Arthur C. Clarke'
'Needs moar boosters!'
-Jebadiah Kerman

Architect

"Reorganized designation categories. Added production, decoration, power, misc. Deleted buildings."

Balls, now I need to reorganise my categories for BetterPower XD
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Tynan

Quote from: Architect on April 28, 2014, 01:22:34 PM
"Reorganized designation categories. Added production, decoration, power, misc. Deleted buildings."

It doesn't take long at all. If you want you can also add your own categories.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Architect

Quote from: Tynan on April 28, 2014, 01:23:08 PM

I was joking XD more remarking at the mess which my XML stuff is in currently :P Though adding new categoires sounds very cool indeed...
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

ousire

Quote from: Tynan on April 28, 2014, 01:23:08 PM

So does this mean that a mod could make a category just for it's own items? When you have a lot of mods that add in stuff to build (e-furniture, clutter, etc) the lists get really full! I'd love if I could have a category for just modded items to help keep things more organized

Headshotkill

Looks like the game will now calculate raider attacks based of the colonie's wealth and it's strenth as a secondary parameter, this sounds awefully dwarf fortress-like but I love it! :D

Ender

Quote from: Headshotkill on May 09, 2014, 02:50:38 PM
Looks like the game will now calculate raider attacks based of the colonie's wealth and it's strenth as a secondary parameter, this sounds awefully dwarf fortress-like but I love it! :D

I like it too! no matter how dwarf fortress it sounds, its the only real way of making sure you dont get simply pounded into the ground after a really bad crop harvest messup, and a attack.
The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....