[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeamusCameron

You're awesome as always!

I can finally find those sneaky little colonists now.

Oh look, they're all binge drinking with the pirates, isn't that cute.

Humort

Решил внести свою лепту в понравившийся мне мод...

Вот моя версия перевода на русский язык, не идеальная, но более полная и понятная...

[attachment deleted due to age]
I speak Russian if you don't understand that I wrote, Google Translator is guilty of it

EdB

Quote from: Humort on February 22, 2015, 02:14:27 AM

Вот моя версия перевода на русский язык, не идеальная, но более полная и понятная...

Thanks for providing the translation.  I'll try to add it to the next release.

Arrean

Quote from: Humort on February 22, 2015, 02:14:27 AM

Just in case. :
"Decided to help the mod i like.
Here is my take on translation to Russian. Not ideal, but closer to complete, and much more understandable"

Алсо, дружище, ну это моветон на русском писать в англоязыном треде.

oogabooga66

Cant change crop type on a grow zone with mod loaded, tested on new world with just interface loaded.

Latta

Found some bugs:

1. Animal pawn's miniature health bar (inspection panel) overlaps with its name.

2. I can't find conduit wall. There is simply no button on Architect-Structure, only wall's there.
Also, if you use skullywag's OmniConduit, it has no seperate button too, but you can build it by right clicking on conduit, and select stuff material.

EdB

Quote from: oogabooga66 on February 22, 2015, 02:30:51 AM
Cant change crop type on a grow zone with mod loaded, tested on new world with just interface loaded.

Thanks for the bug report.  I changed something at last minute in there, and it looks like I broke it.  I'll get a fix out ASAP.

EdB

Quote from: oogabooga66 on February 22, 2015, 02:30:51 AM

Note that while you're waiting for a fix, you can go into the menu, choose "Interface Options" and uncheck "Use Alternate Growing Tab".  This will switch it to the vanilla version of the Growing tab, which should work as normal.

Fox

Пропала возможность строить стену с проводкой (её просто нет)

* cant build wall with conduit (just no have her in build list)

EdB

Thanks everyone for the quick bug reports--keep them coming, please.

I've posted a new version, 2.6.2 that addresses the three bugs reported so far: missing conduit walls, broken radio buttons in the Growing tab and messed up status bars for animals in the Inspect Pane.

Vonholtz

Quote from: EdB on February 22, 2015, 01:27:13 AM
The first Alpha 9 release is up.  See the original post for the download link.  As usual, the early releases for new alphas tend to have a few bugs, so please let me know if you run into any problems.

Now I'm going to go play Alpha 9 for the first time!
Thank you. I do not know if you know how hard it is to play with out this mod after you have used it for a few months. Not being able to click on a tree and set it to be cut down or mining a single square with out going to the orders and getting the right icon command first. I find that the 3 mod's of yours I use. All make the game work better over all and all 3 of them should be in the vanilla game. They are not game changes but game improvement.  :D

Fox

Thanks'!

But how about add new stuff for A9. like show colonist % wear things and show colonist weapon icon..

reb00mad

When ever i try to craft an item on the tailoring bench i seem to get an error and the unfinished item and the materials that was put onto the bench disappear.  I disabled all of the mods to see if there was some sort of conflict with other mods, and when i ran just this mod and the mod loader i got this error (Screenshot: http://puu.sh/g7Dyf/e259964d59.png )

skullywag

That seems to be nothing to do with this mod, all core it seems.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Humort

Quote from: ЕАБР on February 22, 2015, 02:21:09 AMспасибо за предоставление перевода. Я постараюсь, чтобы добавить его в следующий релиз.

Я буду благодарен за это)

Так же, может я уже не первый кто говорит об этом, но заметил проблему с модом: "Не отображаются все виды полов, во вкладке (покрытие)", советую уделить этому, немного внимания)
I speak Russian if you don't understand that I wrote, Google Translator is guilty of it