Bestower arrived sick, fell out of his shuttle and dropped his staff.

Started by Spunkmeyer, February 25, 2021, 05:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunkmeyer

He was arriving to bestow a knighthood.
I took him to the sick bay, removed a cancer that was causing the trouble and healed him up. [Using gosh-darn glitter meds!]
He finally becomes mobile but instead of bestowing the knightly honors, he is just wandering around the base eating my food, and that also includes his bodyguard of 5 hungry troopers.
I cannot interact with him nor return to him his staff.
I enjoyed the plot twist at first but now it's just a pain in the butt.
My closest save loses 6 hours of play development.

Does anyone have an answer to my hell.....

Canute

Hi,
i think since he went unconsious i think he forget about his task and just became a regular visitor/guest.
But you still got the quest for the knighthood ?
Maybe you should delete the quest and wait for the next one.
If he and the guard still don't leave, you should use the dev tools at the debug action "Pass to world" to remove him from your map.

Spunkmeyer

Thanks.
I ended up cancelling the ceremony quest but that had no effect on my confused guest.
Then I used the 'pass to world' to send them on their way.
Thanks for your perfect help.

Hilvon1984

I had a similar episode once.
The bestower that arrived to me had bad back, Fraility and Asthma (had catacachts too, but those do not empede movement).
It took him a long time to crawl into my throne room. Then after the ceremony on his way back he fell uncouncious of exhaustion, so I had to carry him to the departing shuttle.

And he dropped his staff and 5 neuroformers on the ground, which I, after some temptations, just deleted via devmode.

Pheanox

Wow, 5 neuroformers?  I thought they only carried two.  I believe I've submitted some balance feedback in regards to this already, though.