Pawns are cloned/replaced when loading save

Started by othelen, May 15, 2021, 05:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

othelen

I've got myself a Schrodinger pawn (or maybe Pawn of Theseus?) problem.

Upon loading my save I discovered 4 of my pawns were completely cloned and replaced resulting in this

The non bugged pawns are now upset they are sharing beds with a complete stranger.

This did happen once before when 4 of my pawns returned from a caravan. I was able to reload to a prior autosave and re-enter my base and the bug was not present. I continued playing until I closed the game. Either the bug reappeared in the last hour or it happens when I load the save, I'm not sure. All of my autosaves now how have this issue.

I've got no idea what could be causing this. I did add a few mods recently (Rocketman, HAR and Rim-Effect).

Log file here:
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/56af03f14dce4e9512eec40636e1e7c8

Line 2828
Cannot register Verse.Pawn Ari, (id=Thing_Human2262 in loaded object directory. Id already used by Verse.Pawn Ari.
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)
is where a bunch of these errors start which goes through every item the bugged pawns are using/wearing.

I suppose I could edit relationships and fix everything with devmode/Character editor, but if you completely replace a pawn piece by piece, is it still the same pawn?