[1.3.3069] ABOUT SLAVE MENTAL BREAK - a bug has a story

Started by Prophetly, July 25, 2021, 01:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophetly

I've had a slave under my control, he ran wild cause mental break. Here's what happened

• I beat him while he was a wild man and then rescued him.
  • He decided to join my colony

• I couldn't use my "Convert" ability to convert his ideo to mine, I couldnt even click it because there was no option/text when i was mousing him over, i tried other pawns it was fine but it wasn't working on him

• So i captured him back to try convert ability or convert him, it worked but i realized that he was a prisoner of NOT my faction, tried to release him he did not join to my colony back he was returning home which is my enemies that it should not to be
  • I took him back recuit him. That was a waste of time because he was member of my colony this is not right

My run was not containing massive +600 mods. I was using around 7 mods which are essential
Harmony
Rocketman
Hugslib
PickUpHaul
No Yayo Addiction
RimFridge
EPOE
Vanilla expanded events

zgrssd

Wild Men have to be tamed. They can not usually be aquired by captured and recruit.

I guess you broke something with his faction associations trying it anyway.

Prophetly

Quote from: zgrssd on July 25, 2021, 03:00:45 PM
Wild Men have to be tamed. They can not usually be aquired by captured and recruit.

Well i did beat him and rescued him and then it said he decided to join your colony that's all. There's something wrong

zgrssd

Quote from: Prophetly on July 25, 2021, 10:51:26 PM
Quote from: zgrssd on July 25, 2021, 03:00:45 PM

Well i did beat him and rescued him and then it said he decided to join your colony that's all. There's something wrong
No question something went wrong. It is just a question what part "Zigged when it should have Zagged".