[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

Boboid

What happens if the crafter has a low mechanoid dismantle efficiency?
Would being below 50% yield a % of a steel rather than rounding to a whole?

I had this issue as well but I can't say I bothered testing it, just turned off replicators since they were borked.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Bodog999

Very nice Sam_ haven't played rimworld in a bit but from what I can see now is that I already love the mod and it looks amazing!

Undecided

Quote from: Boboid on March 06, 2015, 03:29:11 AMI had this issue as well but I can't say I bothered testing it, just turned off replicators since they were borked.

Since replicator attacks aren't working anyways, I think I should do the same. Which xml file did you edit to disable them?

Fox

same pause bug with friendly tank (when they come to visit), pause every 5-10s

123nick

Quote from: lude on February 26, 2015, 08:51:48 PM
Heyho here is a compability patch to make it work with Cyberstorm, Zombiecalypse, Slavers as well as Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering.

for sake of telling stuff from each other i renamed all Cybernetic/Bionic implants to have a GT in the middle

My advice would be creating a new bodyparts.xml like GT_BodyParts that would greatly increase compability, as well as for the hediff_addedpars etc, just your mod initials makes it random enough for none else to accidentally pick the same (which could happen with advancedresearch)

also i dunno exactly how it works, but in your bodyparts there aren't any eyes etc defined, but i don't have much knowledge about modding anyway

also a really great mod I usually, just with a little tweaked down equipment since I use so many other mods and sometimes had people rushing around with 300-600 movement speed.

also it seems that prosthethics creator already created a glitter/cyber/prosthetics patch to be found on either the cyber or  prosthetic topic, it's included here since the work was already done when i tracked it down among the xmls

i guess both rars work fine in any scenario and the one that merges more is more useful
although im pretty sure this helps the mods be a little bit more compatible with eachother, im still not sure its entirely fixed. for example, im using EDB prepare carefully with infinite points turned on, and im starting a colony with 10 super OP colonist each with alot of bionics/prosthetics, yet when i end up recruiting a prisoner, i cant give them a basic exoskeleton from one of the mods (not sure which one) i have glitterworld medicine, which i think is from glittertech, and a medical bed, but it just will not happen. also, the tanks dont move and they dont spawn with guns. maybe its load order?

Demonlord091

It would seem those squishy little Replicators spawn without their legs (I think).  I was rather surprised to see a large swarm of potentially lethal critters just sitting there with missing limbs unable to move about.

I do like the mod so far, hopefully this minor issue can be fixed.

Keep up the good work.

Edit: This is hilarious! Your Replicators have their very own faction registered under the communications console. It gives you the standard message about them cussing you out and everything. XD

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ryusho

Ijust wanted to let you know, I also have had the "Stack of 0 steel" appear, and had to put some steel -on- it from another pile, then remove it, to make it remove the glitched non-existant stack of steel.

harpo99999

in my current game I have TWO large swarms of the replicators just sitting where they dropped in, but when ever ANY pawn goes near them (within one tile) the pawn gets injured/incapd

Hayhorse

Just for everyone know. The Glitter World Medicine is a vanilla medicine. It has a medical efficiency of 150%

Ryusho

Also, How do you disable the currently Broken Replicator faction? as I really do want to try thos mod out, but the bbroken replicators and bugs they cause is what makes me have it disabled.

Boboid

Sorry I meant to pop my head back in here to tell you how to remove the replicators, just slipped my mind.

Go into the GlitterTech folder, -> Defs -> FactionDefs. Delete the replicator def.

I haven't personally had any problems since removing them
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Sam_

rexx1888

do we know why siege pawns try to build advanced mortars, and is there a way for me to disable it so they stop??

Sam_

Ryusho

I re-installed this and..I died horribly from the pirates or Glitter -tech control or something..the really advanced group, 5 of them vs my 5 under equipped, I am now watching all my incapacitated colonists burn to death from trying to attack their mortar emplacement from their laser fire >.< Ouchies