Real Medieval Experience?

Started by SinogardCZ, August 28, 2021, 02:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinogardCZ

Dear all,

I play Rimworld since 2016. Today I wanted to play just a Medieval with some spiced stuff like other races, vampires, werewolves etc. But nothing industrial up. Just dark old times.

The issue is, that even mods let me down or I had done something wrong. What I have tried so far:

• I have a "Medieval overhaul".
  • I tried to limit technology also with storyteller Freya (VFE: Vikings) and Maynard (VFE: Medieval)
  • Medieval Times.

So far same issue persists. And that some modern technologies are available (check pictures).

Any idea what to do to remove modern technologies?

Kubis

Hello, try this mod More Scenario Options - Research (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2076106515&searchtext=research)
it has an option called: No research more advanced than. You find this option in Scenario editor at creating a new colony. To properly use it you need to start as tribal and type 1 to that option, or you need to start as medieval and type 0.

Czech language:
Ahoj, zkus použít výše uvedený mod, v Scenario Editoru během tvorby nové kolonie ti přibude možnost: No reseach advanced than. kde doplnuješ číslem o kolik tech levlu to chceš omezit. Pokud začínáš jako  Tribal tak tam dáš 1 (nad Tribal tech levlem je Medieval), pokud si vybereš Medieval dej tam 0 a měl by jsi mít k dispozici pouze výzkum věcí ktere jsou po Medieval eru.

SinogardCZ

Hey Kubis,

Thanks for the idea, but still not what I'm looking for. Technologies are locked for me, but not for other factions. So currently my tribals have access to guns.