[1.3.3117 - 64 Bit] Camera zooming and moving random.

Started by Teax, October 18, 2021, 12:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teax

Greetings, tested it modded (200+) and vanilla (Core, Royalty and Ideology & Core only)

While holding the middle mouse button to move the camera around the map the camera zooms at full level in and/or shoots the camera in the last direction i moved the mouse. Happens in 2 out of 10 camera moves.
First i thought my mouse is damaged, tested 3 different mouses. One of them is brand new.

- the zooming happens even on pause and is constant from the beginning of a fresh start
- the moving looks for me like a mili lag and the game keeps the last mouse movement while moving with middle mouse button and goes in this direction to the map edge. On fastest speed setting and the longer (bigger) the game gets the camera moving happens more frequently.

After searching a bit on google and here in the forum without any solution. The only nearly similiar topic i found was "https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46488.0"

Reproducing the problem is easy, start a new game.

No corrupted or missing files after checking with Steam.

My hardware
Win 10 Pro
i7 - 6700k @ 5Ghz
16GB RAM @ 2666Mhz
GTX 1070 G1 @ 2Ghz

Best regards,
Teax

edit: strangely it was posted in the Mod bugs but belongs in the Bugs forum. Would be nice if someone with perms can move this :) Thanks