[MOD](Alpha 7) Mining&Co.: Deepdriller MkII + MMS MkII (V3.2, 31-10-14)

Started by Rikiki, September 03, 2014, 10:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Mining & Co. is pleased to annouce you the Deepdriller Mark II is now available for purchase! :D
It now handles a connection with A2B conveyor belts: http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5593.0
Along with it, you may be interested by our mobile mineral sonar... 8)

First post has been updated. Go there for changelog and details.

noone

Hooray to the new "Mining & Co" - "A2B: Conveyor Belts & co." partnership ! :D

Patrykbono20

This mod works correct with Superior Crafting 2.11 and Glitter Tech, Apparello ?
Looks interesting but I like my others mods and I dont wont play without him.

Cr0ss0vr

I'm using superior crafting with this mod, but I've not tried with apperello... Glad to see this harmonising with conveyor belts

Patrykbono20

Rikiki

I did not tested it but since this mod does not redefine any core functionality, it should be functional with any mod that does not modify base resources (Metal, Silver, Uranium and Rock chunk).

Best thing to do is to test! :D
I am awaiting your experience. If adaptations need to be done, ask away and I will consider them.

Patrykbono20

i download few mods and make new game, but I dont know must create a new world or play on olds

WolfgangPolska

My colonists won't assemble advanced drill head. I have 50 metal in stock, and recipe don't say that anything else is needed. Anyone help?
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

Rikiki

Hi WolfgangPolska!

Look carefully into the config tab of the recipe, you also need 1 Integrated circuits board to craft 1 advanced drill head.
Did you craft some Integrated circuits board yet?

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

WolfgangPolska

Nah, i didn't enabled common mod. I just mistaked 'x' near it with another one ;) My bad. Everything works now.
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

Khadi

I can't find it in the description, so. What's the difference between common and common source?

Rikiki

In the "XXX source" download, you will find all my source code (Visual Studio solution file, C# files, ...).
Look into it if you are interrested in modding.

If you only want to play, just grab the "Mining & Co.: Common V3.0" and "Mining & Co.: Deepdriller + MMS V3.0" downloads. ;)

Rikiki

Just a little reminder as our customer department has been informed of some people having issues with other mod compatibility.

Make sure you have activated both mods in this order:
- Mining & Co. Common
- Mining & Co. Deepdriller + MMS

Mining & Co. would also greatly appreciate if you could send some comments about its products.
- Is it balanced ?
- If not, what should be improved in your opinion ?
- Do you use all the features ?

Thanks in advance dear customers! :)