[MOD](Alpha 7) Mining&Co.: Deepdriller MkII + MMS MkII (V3.2, 31-10-14)

Started by Rikiki, September 03, 2014, 10:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Sorry but I don't understand your English... :(

First, go read this.

Then, download "Mining & Co. Common V3.0" and "Mining & Co.: Deepdriller + MMS V3.0".
Start your game and activate both mods in the same order (Common first then Deepdriller).

Have you read the entire main post (especially the "Compatibility notes" section)? ::)

sanya02

Rikiki

Maybe try another language (French, Deutsch...). I really cannot help you as I don't understand what you mean... ???

sanya02

where to throw these files?  (bin, obj, Properties The
reliase?)

Shinzy

Quote from: sanya02 on October 17, 2014, 05:08:20 PM

where to throw these files?  (bin, obj, Properties The
reliase?)

I'm not entirely sure what you're after, either but would this help?

sanya02

Thank you) I first downloaded Mining & Co .: Common V3.0 sourse and Mining & Co .: Deepdriller + MMS V3.0 sourse)) And it is necessary WITHOUT Source!!! Everything works))

cy-one

In my current game (first one where i'm using this mod), i have had it occur several times that the Electronic workbench is... kinda "stuck".
I can't send any crafter to it, the first item in the bills list isn't red, but nobody is crafting anything :(

Rikiki

What bill are you trying to craft?
Do you have the required ingredients?
Have you tried to select a colonist and right-click on the workbench to tell him to prioritize working here?

Remember some bills require a minimum level of skill.

cy-one

Energy Pack
Yes, had all ingredients
Yes, but it didn't work. There was no rightclick-option whatsoever

Minimum skill COULD be the problem. Is it mentioned within the bill-window so I can check that?

BTW: This is also the only bill-window that kinda bugs-out sometimes. In the form of dublicating receipt-entries. When I wrote the first post, I had 4-5 listings of each receipt :D

Rikiki

Thanks for the report, I will check that. :)
I suspect the recipes are added each time you load a savegame.

sidfu

i cant seem to get the ttm version to work with the ttm version of a2b. it works but not automaticay if u have a loader there.

Rikiki

Sorry but you should report this into minami's TTM mod:
- I support my M&Co. Deepdriller mod :)
- minami has integrated it into his TTM modpack so it is his responsibility to support TTM Deepdriller. ;)

By the way, I think this is related to the TTM A2B mod that has not the right name (see "Compatibility notes" section in the main post of this mod). ::)

Rikiki

So does it work or have you a problem? ???

Please read the entire main post... This mod is still in progress!
QuoteNext steps

• Improve power management, add more info about power needs in the description tab (displayed when you select the Deepdriller).
  • Add the ability to manually supervize the extraction at the Mineral sonar console to improve the extraction rate.

Clibanarius

Have you ever considered using the printscreen button instead of taking a picture of your monitor using a camera that ends up being completely illegible?

Rikiki

There seems to be a bug while ceating the inspect bill tab.
It is quite strange as this tab is not visible on Deepdriller. This kind of error was never reported.

By the way, you have a lot of mods at once. Please activate only Mining & Co. Common and Deepdriller+MMS mods, start a new colony and describe step by step how to reproduce this problem.
You need to describe precisely what you are doing when this bug occurs (at loading, randomly, ...).

And use F10 key to take in-game screenshots. ;)