Custom Order Of Priorities

Started by Wopian, November 05, 2013, 11:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wopian

Instead of going from left-right, higher-lower priority it would be better (and possibly easier) to have it numbered. For example:

Firefighting is the highest priority, while cleaning is the lowest priority.

Clicking on one of the boxes would raise the priority of the box. For example if you wanted Romero to have Hauling as a higher priority you click on it until it says '2'. The other boxes would lower their priority as needed.

This would stop idle colonists as they would always have something to do after they've completed their (main) task

Bobstudios | James Harris Creative Design

Wopian

Also expanded priorities such as:

-Mining; prioritize mining rock with metal in over standard rock and vice versa.
-Plant Cutting; prioritize cutting colony-made plants over wild plants and vice versa.
-Hauling; prioritize hauling metal over food, rubble and bodies and vice versa.

Haplo

You do know that something like this is already in the latest build?
Not numbered 1 to 6 but nothing and 1 to 4. You just have to activate the manual priority (top left side is a red cross to click on)
There you can do the priorities. So far I've no proplems sorting out who should do what with the 5 levels in manual mode :)

Note:
1 ist highest priority (and from left to right), 4 (or nothing) the lowest.

Wopian

Quote from: Haplo on November 05, 2013, 05:13:00 PM
You do know that something like this is already in the latest build?
Not numbered 1 to 6 but nothing and 1 to 4. You just have to activate the manual priority (top left side is a red cross to click on)
There you can do the priorities. So far I've no proplems sorting out who should do what with the 5 levels in manual mode :)

Note:
1 ist highest priority (and from left to right), 4 (or nothing) the lowest.

Guess I was a build behind then. Woops.

Locked.