[MOD] (Alpha 7) More Bionic Parts! DISCONTINUED

Started by GottJammern, October 08, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GottJammern

Quote from: admiralKew on October 20, 2014, 05:03:18 AM

Hello, this happens every time I try to open the operations bills menu. I have EdB interface mod, the Recipe Nurse, and MBP installed and activated

Apparently EdB Interface independently populates the health bills tab in a manner different from the base game: it would seem it's not compatible.
StarCommander of  Clan Nova Cat Int.
---------------MechWarrior Online---------------
More Bionic Parts!

rchaves007

"This mod does NOT work with: ExtendedSurgery, EDB Interface. May be some compatability issues with Apothecarius."

srsly how cn u tell? i'm using EDB Interface and no problems for me... dont know what the problems might be so i might have them :D

GottJammern

Whenever I load with EDB, the game crashes for me. Probably just one of those things.
More Bionic Parts!

rchaves007

peraps u guys are doing something wrong... heres my log:(attachement)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Minus

This isn't a PROPER fix. For that go here

But for those of you that want to use this mod on saved games or with other mods, I have one without the interfering brain implants over at theExtended Surgery mod page. This mod will also eventually become one with Extended Surgery once I can find a better way of doing the brain implants, though that may have to wait for Alpha 8.

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

zerolightning

I can not find the download button for MBP  installed the onther one...can remember the name right now but i can't find the download button for your mod.

GottJammern

At this time, MBP! is not longer in development/updating due to real life occurances. For those desiring to have Bionic Parts and such, I highly recommend Extended Surgery and Bionics, Minus has done a great job integrating both this and Extended Surgery.
More Bionic Parts!