[1.0] Extended Turrets Mod --1.0 Release Update--

Started by Kilroy232, October 10, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimTumm

I am currently using this as my only turret mod (in Alpha 10F).  I have built one of each turret on this list in my current game, and am sad to say none of them work.  They don't shoot.  When I select one (to manually) make is hoot at a target, instead of the expected icons (including the target selector), it shows a bunch of (java?) code text.

I have lost a bunch of good colonists sir!  :)

Kilroy232

Sorry guys, I have been busy with me job and moving into my new apartment (just got internet yesterday) but I will get this sorted in the morning and ready to use for all you good people.

JayZeeZee

Much love brother. Just installed the mod and noticed it bugged out.

Kilroy232

Okay, so it took me WAY too long to figure out what was wrong but I have finally sorted it out and we are back up and running! Links have been updated and you are free to download

Zorroexe

There's an error in your TOW turret and modified turret.
It's in a some script error.

Kilroy232

Quote from: Zorroexe on May 16, 2015, 02:44:25 AM
There's an error in your TOW turret and modified turret.
It's in a some script error.

Thanks, I missed a line of code when I updated the mod for Alpha 10.

kreeper333

Any compitability for combat realism?

Kilroy232

Quote from: kreeper333 on May 19, 2015, 01:04:05 PM

I don't use combat realism but as far as I know there is no problems with compatibility. My mod should work with any and all other mods.

MajorMonotone

Quote from: Kilroy232 on May 19, 2015, 01:37:27 PM

I don't use combat realism but as far as I know there is no problems with compatibility. My mod should work with any and all other mods.
I think he meant in terms of damage and range seeing as Combat Realism makes it so an enfield shot can take your head off.

Kilroy232

Quote from: MajorMonotone on May 19, 2015, 02:09:27 PM
Quote from: Kilroy232 on May 19, 2015, 01:37:27 PM

I think he meant in terms of damage and range seeing as Combat Realism makes it so an enfield shot can take your head off.

In that case this mod will be very op

RemingtonRyder

About making turrets minifiable, you should ask BBream, he wrote the DLL in my mod which initialises turrets. I think he'd be happy just to be credited if you use his code in your mod, though!

Kilroy232

Quote from: MarvinKosh on May 19, 2015, 08:13:14 PM
About making turrets minifiable, you should ask BBream, he wrote the DLL in my mod which initialises turrets. I think he'd be happy just to be credited if you use his code in your mod, though!

Thanks, I sent BBream a message asking if he would mind lending a hand. I would really like to get that aspect of this working

RemingtonRyder

Well, if you want to test it out, just lift the DLL from Hot and Cold Minification and add the following to your turret's XML:

<comps>

// Other comps go here!

<li>
        <compClass>HotCold_Minification.CompTurretInit</compClass>
      </li>

</comps>

Ouan

Damn Pirates!