[BUG][not-so-solved] no operations avalaible

Started by kentauros87, October 19, 2014, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kentauros87

Here's the problem: when I click on the operations bill, no operation is available. I' d crafted a simple prost. arm as test, still nothing avalaible. I red about a similar bug in the Apothecarius mod thread concerning conflicts with surgery and bionic parts mods, tried different approaches but nothing worked. Please, suggest me a solution or a working mod bundle  :-[

Tsilliev

Quote from: kentauros87 on October 19, 2014, 05:17:12 PM
Here's the problem: when I click on the operations bill, no operation is available. I' d crafted a simple prost. arm as test, still nothing avalaible. I red about a similar bug in the Apothecarius mod thread concerning conflicts with surgery and bionic parts mods, tried different approaches but nothing worked. Please, suggest me a solution or a working mod bundle  :-[
I had the same thing too, what you need to do is save your game, quit to menu, go to mods, disable apothecarius, and all other mods that have operations like surgery extended and so on, click OK, then go back to mods, enable them click OK again and load your save it should work.

JuliaEllie

Yeah this happens if you use/make mods which dont apply the medical recipe properly (ie. injecting it with NewRecipeNurse or your own means of proper injection) - if you overwrite the core definitions you break other peoples hard work.
Also this is the wrong forum.

Evul

kentauros87

Sorry Evul  :) Thanks for the help! I'll give a try and let you know the results.

kentauros87

Done as suggested, it worked! Thanks everybody  ;D

kentauros87

I noticed unsetting and resetting the mods is useful only in one session. After I close and restart the game, the problem is represented, so the procedure it's needed again. Apothecarius (and newRecipeNurse) is currently the only mod that modifies operations and such (no bodyBank etc, but I use many other mods).  :o

kentauros87

Elimineted all mods concerning operations, put newRecipeNurse and Extended Surgery with Bionic Parts (so no Apothecarius). Problem still present. Need to go deeper with further tests.  >:(

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

kentauros87

just lolled  ;D put another mod in me, THAT's what she said (actually my rimworld copy)  8)
Anyway, tests are done. Found the conflict source mod. I'll do more research to estabilish if it's a mod bug or some personal mess