[A11] Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.9

Started by Minus, October 21, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemingtonRyder

I think baseCooldownTicks has been replaced by RangedWeapon_Cooldown and MeleeWeapon_Cooldown, which are in basestats rather than verbs. I ran into this problem with turrets when I updated Winter is Here.

Agent32

Buy AI chip from trader cost 1400, but for made him need 25x20 gold.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Yas

Quote from: Akyla on February 28, 2015, 01:07:54 PM
First of all, great Mod!

However, I noticed the additional (non-vanilla) implants don't provide any bonuses in the latest version.

Same here :( And I restarted for hours removing and adding mods cause I thought its about an incompatibility...

To make things easier for people here the fixed files:

I replaced
<activities> by <actMods> as mentioned by Akyla
<changeBy> by  <offset> as mentioned by Akyla
<baseCooldownTicks> by <defaultCooldownTicks> as mentioned by Voideka

in Hediffs_Prosthetics.xml and Hediffs_Synthetics.xml.

For me the buffs work now as intendet and I didnt run in the CooldownTicks message anymore. But havent played much though.

How to use?

1) Download rar and unrar.
2) Extreacting gives you 2 files (Hediffs_Prosthetics.xml and Hediffs_Synthetics.xml).
3) Move both into HediffDefs directory (Path should be: RimWorldAlpha9cWin\Mods\SurgeryExtendedAndBionics\Defs\HediffDefs). Say yes to overwrite other files.

Feel free to copy, rename or move original files first (aka backup).

Update: Fixed some problem with synthetics.xml. Hearts and stuff should work now as wanted.

[attachment deleted due to age]

tuku473

Heya, so one of my guys lost an arm in a battle, and i had this guy captured, was mad becase i couldnt transplant the arm, and then i found this mod.
The thing is.. i was able to remove the arm from the prisoner, but i cant implant it on the other guy D: are they harvestable just for selling? or im missing something? :(

Yas

Quote from: tuku473 on March 05, 2015, 06:58:05 PM
The thing is.. i was able to remove the arm from the prisoner, but i cant implant it on the other guy D: are they harvestable just for selling? or im missing something? :(

Harvesting POWs is a warcrime. No, it should work. Are u sure u have enough medkits and a med-bed?

pktongrimworld

I havn't tested out all three together yet.

but I been using this and cyberstorm without issues in alpha 7 and alpha 8.

and yes. in order of desirability:

Extended Surgery and bionics (The clone vats gives me something to do with allll those human meat corpses) > Cyberstorm (cool armour) > Organ Eng (bone repair).

Darkassasin890

this mod is awesome however theres a bug where even when i install a part on the health tab it still says its removed

tresflores

hey im having trouble with installing a eyepatch it just dosn't come up on the operating menu

Scourge

Would it be possible to get a recipe to fix bad backs and the Frail status in an update?

Expanded prosthethics and Organ Engineering already does that, however, that one doesn't play nice with another mod I am using.

Darkness

I have the same issue. Tons of meds , med-bed, and arms and legs, but the only options I have are to harvest arms and legs. I can install eyes and peg legs, but no arms or legs. At my wits end. :(

Snownova

Quote from: Darkness on March 24, 2015, 08:43:59 PM
I have the same issue. Tons of meds , med-bed, and arms and legs, but the only options I have are to harvest arms and legs. I can install eyes and peg legs, but no arms or legs. At my wits end. :(

Same here, I can't seem to find the option to install a nose I just grew in the organ vat.

Smikis

Quote from: Snownova on March 25, 2015, 06:30:18 AM
Quote from: Darkness on March 24, 2015, 08:43:59 PM

Same here, I can't seem to find the option to install a nose I just grew in the organ vat.

Same , grew nose, leg and liver I think, cant install single one, one of my paws hates prosthetics, but she lost a leg early, so prosthetics all I had then, now I cant replace either her leg that is missing toe or bionic leg, same for a guy without nose, or  guy who almost died with liver infection.

AmatsuDarkfyre

This is a pretty cool mod, but I've run into a odd issue. I've installed motorized tracks into one of my colonists for both of their legs (they got a number of scars which was lowering their speed), but they do not seem to have a increased movement speed. I have a number of other mods installed right now, notably Glittertech and Cybernetic Storm, would they be a source of issue because they have alternate surgery options as well?

Edit: I also can't figure out how to make new parts using the organ vat. Do I simply need lots of human meat, which is the product of mincing limbs and what have you, or is there a step I'm missing? Got a few prostophobes that need organic limbs.

Vingolf

Quote from: AmatsuDarkfyre on March 26, 2015, 04:32:01 AM
This is a pretty cool mod, but I've run into a odd issue. I've installed motorized tracks into one of my colonists for both of their legs (they got a number of scars which was lowering their speed), but they do not seem to have a increased movement speed. I have a number of other mods installed right now, notably Glittertech and Cybernetic Storm, would they be a source of issue because they have alternate surgery options as well?

Edit: I also can't figure out how to make new parts using the organ vat. Do I simply need lots of human meat, which is the product of mincing limbs and what have you, or is there a step I'm missing? Got a few prostophobes that need organic limbs.
Chop your enemies at butching table.