[A12] The Romance Mod v0.8 by Lord Fappington [Updated August 2015]

Started by Lord Fappington, October 26, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheezematic

Well, I guess that was inevitable. :-\ Surprised you have the romance mod before the nude mod, actually.

Viceroy

Dog goes moo!

MrOlder

Quote from: Viceroy on November 01, 2014, 09:18:20 AM
Now we just need a mod that adds more jobs and call it "Rimjobs"
Oh no it appears I cannot find it any more :/ Sorry to disappoint you
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   Ain't no rest for the Wicked and the Weird Peeps.

Vas

Will this let you share bedrooms with each other with out the shared bedroom debuff?
Also, what about gay relationships?
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Lord Fappington

Quote from: Vas on November 04, 2014, 08:54:03 AM
Will this let you share bedrooms with each other with out the shared bedroom debuff?
Also, what about gay relationships?

Yes and yes :). I'll probably get in the latter before the former.  Looking at next sun for the next release.

Hope you've enjoyed the new traits!

Vas

I haven't tried it just yet.  I noticed some of the traits I used to use have been removed from the game however.  Kinda sucks.  :P  If you could also make it possible to use this with "EdB Prepare Carefully", that'd be nice.  I tend to play all my games with myself and a certain handsome guy I know, so it'd be great if I could start them out in a relationship as soon as they've landed and all.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Lord Fappington

Quote from: Vas on November 04, 2014, 09:08:21 PM
I haven't tried it just yet.  I noticed some of the traits I used to use have been removed from the game however.  Kinda sucks.  :P  If you could also make it possible to use this with "EdB Prepare Carefully", that'd be nice.  I tend to play all my games with myself and a certain handsome guy I know, so it'd be great if I could start them out in a relationship as soon as they've landed and all.

It currently works with EdB :)

DirtyDusty

so... loving the Mod so far! whens the next release clocking in? :D

iomccoy

At the moment I have four ladies with positive bedroom traits. Am I correct in guessing that they're all straighter than a quiver full of arrows at the moment and that's why they're not getting together?  :P
Oh stars, the urple...

DirtyDusty

none of the bombastic stuffs been added yet if im not mistaken

AurOn2401

Goo Poni

Could make for an interesting mod if close colonists are allowed to share a bedroom without penalty. I could start making use of those Royal Beds.

DirtyDusty

Enlisting in the Royal Marines commando, ain't got much time left as a civi haha so sorry guys if I come of a little quick on the comments.

exodus

Link's dead.

My Liege of the Faps, could you please reupload? It would be appreciated.