[Mod Suggestion] Pets

Started by IRebel, October 31, 2014, 06:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRebel

I was wondering if it is possible to add dogs and cats, or animals to be domesticated in the game, they could bring happiness to colonists and can rescue, hunt and fight. they could have jobs like they do in real life.

MaxtheINFINITE

That would be actually nice to see.
Colonist get hapiness from cats'n dogs?GREAT!
B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

Lozza

Shinzy

Quote from: IRebel on October 31, 2014, 06:09:56 PM
I was wondering if it is possible to add dogs and cats, or animals to be domesticated in the game, they could bring happiness to colonists and can rescue, hunt and fight. they could have jobs like they do in real life.

While it's not *exactly* what you're after you can have farm animals with the Minami's Animal Husbandry mod
The tamed animals will follow the tamer around like a row of ducks (it's really cute! ;D) I have bit of an pig infestation around my base
now
I even found fistful of baby pigs nestled in my prison, they had been spawning there when all the wardens with their pigs following them around had been trying to recruit the prisoners

Seeing this sight at some point made me chuckle quite a bit =P

Still! proper pets could be very very cool
That is all!

StorymasterQ

The one on the lower right looks like it's crying. Damn cute baby pigs. Probably it won't amount to much in life, perhaps a steak or two.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here