[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NihilRex

Quote from: iamthebest22 on May 03, 2015, 11:04:08 PM
Trying it and I'm loving it! THough I can't figure out which table builds the charging pad for the droids?

Last version, Charging pads were in the Architect\Misc section, where the sunlamp is.

thefinn

spouwn08

it still dont work. I instal droid asamblei and she is gone

Ninefinger

Quote from: thefinn on May 04, 2015, 12:49:37 AM
Wish this worked with Superior Crafting :\
I have made it work with superior crafting with my Ultimate Overhaul Modpack! Just updated it now :D

mipen

Quote from: spouwn08 on May 04, 2015, 01:36:10 AM
it still dont work. I instal droid asamblei and she is gone
Have you completed the research? It will be in the Production menu, and the droid charger is in the Misc section

spouwn08

yes I did. vvse open. When I put a table , a point behind it is working at the desk . I built it and it disappears

Ninefinger

Thanks for making the droids again, this has been immediately uploaded to my Ultimate Overhaul Modpack!, works 100% fully tested after i made my compatibility changes!!!

You Rock!

spouwn08

thefinn

Quote from: thefinn on May 04, 2015, 12:49:37 AM
Wish this worked with Superior Crafting :\

Actually, I think it does. But my colony died before I could test ;)

spouwn08

on version 9 I played with these modes and there was no conflict

hank4

mipen

Quote from: spouwn08 on May 04, 2015, 02:00:24 AM
yes I did. vvse open. When I put a table , a point behind it is working at the desk . I built it and it disappears
I'm not sure I understand, what exactly is the problem you are having? The table is disappearing?

LilleJohn

FireRat

Do I have to trade for coal? Or can I mine it??

Also what is the point of the deep storage things? They only hold one item just lots of it?

mipen

Quote from: LilleJohn on May 04, 2015, 05:22:08 AM
Umm... how to install The Mod?

Noob here :/
It's the same process as any other mod, just download the modules you want to use and activate them, however you must make sure that the MD2Base module is loaded first, so for the I recommend using something like EdB's Mod Order mod (search the forums for it, it is incredibly useful!) if you need any more help with installing, there is a forum post that explains it well :)