[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmid

I am getting an error about "determining jobs"
I am running a mix of other mods, but the problem only comes when I enable the MD2 Core + MD2 Droids.
Any ideas?

Prof threw exception while determining job: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

Parameter name: index

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int32].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.DefMap`2[Verse.WorkTypeDef,System.Int32].get_Item (Verse.WorkTypeDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.GetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.CacheWorkGiversInOrder () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.get_WorkGiversInOrderEmergency () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryGiveTerminalJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work

<li>Core</li>
    <li>BackstoriesCore</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Darkness (SBO)</li>
    <li>AutoHuntBeacon</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>ED-Core</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_HiRes</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>ED-ReverseCycleCooler</li>
    <li>ED-Vent</li>
    <li>ED-Shields</li>
    <li>ED-Embrasures</li>
    <li>ED-PersonalNanoShields</li>
    <li>ED-OmniGel</li>
    <li>VeinMiner</li>
    <li>RoofSupport</li>
    <li>OmniStorage</li>
    <li>Canned Food</li>
    <li>Pawn State Icons</li>
    <li>Anti Tank Weapons</li>
    <li>Bulk_Meals</li>
    <li>Celing Lights</li>
    <li>RimHalo</li>
    <li>[A11 Faction] JaffaKree! Reborn</li>
    <li>Stonecutting Tweak</li>
    <li>LogWall-Stuffed</li>
    <li>EdBInterface</li>
    <li>Mad Skills</li>
    <li>T-ConditionRed</li>
    <li>T-CoreCropTweaks</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCloth</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCrops</li>
    <li>T-MiscStuff</li>
    <li>T-MoreBedsVanilla</li>
    <li>RT Fusebox</li>
    <li>RT Storage</li>
    <li>T-MoreFloorsFF</li>
    <li>MAI</li>
    <li>RTFTJ</li>
    <li>Industrialisation v0.99</li>
    <li>ED-Plants24H</li>
    <li>MD2Base-master</li>
    <li>MD2Droids-12</li>
    <li>LT_RedistHeat</li>
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

mipen

Quote from: nmid on June 23, 2015, 08:00:11 AM
I am getting an error about "determining jobs"
I am running a mix of other mods, but the problem only comes when I enable the MD2 Core + MD2 Droids.
Any ideas?

Prof threw exception while determining job: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

Parameter name: index

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int32].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.DefMap`2[Verse.WorkTypeDef,System.Int32].get_Item (Verse.WorkTypeDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.GetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.CacheWorkGiversInOrder () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.get_WorkGiversInOrderEmergency () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryGiveTerminalJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work

<li>Core</li>
    <li>BackstoriesCore</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Darkness (SBO)</li>
    <li>AutoHuntBeacon</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>ED-Core</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_HiRes</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>ED-ReverseCycleCooler</li>
    <li>ED-Vent</li>
    <li>ED-Shields</li>
    <li>ED-Embrasures</li>
    <li>ED-PersonalNanoShields</li>
    <li>ED-OmniGel</li>
    <li>VeinMiner</li>
    <li>RoofSupport</li>
    <li>OmniStorage</li>
    <li>Canned Food</li>
    <li>Pawn State Icons</li>
    <li>Anti Tank Weapons</li>
    <li>Bulk_Meals</li>
    <li>Celing Lights</li>
    <li>RimHalo</li>
    <li>[A11 Faction] JaffaKree! Reborn</li>
    <li>Stonecutting Tweak</li>
    <li>LogWall-Stuffed</li>
    <li>EdBInterface</li>
    <li>Mad Skills</li>
    <li>T-ConditionRed</li>
    <li>T-CoreCropTweaks</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCloth</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCrops</li>
    <li>T-MiscStuff</li>
    <li>T-MoreBedsVanilla</li>
    <li>RT Fusebox</li>
    <li>RT Storage</li>
    <li>T-MoreFloorsFF</li>
    <li>MAI</li>
    <li>RTFTJ</li>
    <li>Industrialisation v0.99</li>
    <li>ED-Plants24H</li>
    <li>MD2Base-master</li>
    <li>MD2Droids-12</li>
    <li>LT_RedistHeat</li>

Are you trying to add the mod to am existing save? I don't think it is compatible with existing saves :(

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

N4rF

I restarted and everything is running well. Thanks for all the fixes and new features.

Materialjam

Absolutely great mod! Especially love the droids side of it, essentially have sealed my colonists into a mountain bunker with droids doing all of the outside work.

However, I do have one complaint: droids wandering idle... Is there any way possible to have droids simply return to a charging station instead of wandering? Maybe have it as a option? Quite frankly i'm tired of droids running amok with nothing to do.

Simulacrum0

Materialjam this has be suggested before i don't know if mipen has plans to do that but  for now just build a room and deactivate  droids you know will be idle mining, medic, builder, combat but don't deactivate them on a charge pad it will still use 1k power even if the droid is full.

mipen

That's in the plans, but I don't have any time to work on the mod at the moment as I have exams going on :( once they are out of the way I'll be able to get back to working on the mod :)

eperb12

Silly question. I'm on an ice sheet. How do you get sand if there's none available? Do bulk traders ships sell it?

Simulacrum0

stone cuter table and yes bulk sell it but at a bs $.50 ea

mipen

Quote from: eperb12 on June 30, 2015, 03:23:33 PM
Silly question. I'm on an ice sheet. How do you get sand if there's none available? Do bulk traders ships sell it?
You can crush down rock chunks at a stonecutter's table to get sand

Quote from: Simulacrum0 on June 30, 2015, 04:10:19 PM
stone cuter table and yes bulk sell it but at a bs $.50 ea
Sounds like those criminal merchants are ripping people off! I'll have to have a work with them xD

Goldsmyths

I always wondered why Deep Storage Unit was not set to be able to accept Raw Food?
I used to have a refrigerator room the size of Manhattan while trying to balance corpse and meat.

willkydd

I am currently playing with this mod on A11b and my droids do not do anything once built. If I instruct them what to do with "prioritize..." they do it once (for example cook 1 meal) and then they just stand until they run out of power and they do NOT go to recharge. When I click the droid work tab I only see a list of possible jobs but nothing else.

Help?

Simulacrum0

droids have not been updated to 11b so there broken.

Vas

Two things I noticed. 
1. Your crematorius droid does nothing.  I have to manually tell him to go get corpses, especially if they are nothing but bones.  I've never actually seen him go out and do anything on his own, ever.  Fresh battles or not.  I turned off clothing stripping if that matters.
2. Your coal plant produces 9600 watts, while it only takes 1000 watts to power an ore extractor, and one ore extractor can keep the coal plant going indefinitely.  Infinite energy infinite fuel.  Just a thought is all, it's fine and all though since I'm using shields and they take up so much energy I need to build 30+ coal plants to power my base.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

hairlessOrphan

Quote from: Vas on July 07, 2015, 11:40:09 AM
Two things I noticed. 
1. Your crematorius droid does nothing.  I have to manually tell him to go get corpses, especially if they are nothing but bones.  I've never actually seen him go out and do anything on his own, ever.  Fresh battles or not.  I turned off clothing stripping if that matters.

He has a little Commands button in the bottom left, where the Gear / Health / etc... buttons are. You have to tell him what to burn there (options for Human / Animal / Mech corpses).

Unfortunately, this setting does not save, so you have to reissue the commands every time you load a game.