[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4ky

:'( i was searching for my lovely droid but just read at this page there is not anymore because not updated so sad  :'( :'(

;D

Simulacrum0

Mipen Deep Storage Unit can only be interacted with 1 pwn at a time hauling to or from it this really limits how useful they are.

pktongrimworld

*attempts ritual in summoning Mipen*

*throws droid parts into circle*

Xiupan

Um ok, since the original author doesn't want to or doesn't have time to update Droids, will someone else take up the reins? I'd do it my gosh darn self if I knew how to program and mod...

NihilRex

Quote from: Xiupan on September 22, 2015, 03:41:50 AM
Um ok, since the original author doesn't want to or doesn't have time to update Droids, will someone else take up the reins? I'd do it my gosh darn self if I knew how to program and mod...

mipen has said several times that A12 changes mean that he practically has to redo the whole thing.

This just means you will have to learn that rarest of internet virtues.

mipen

Quote from: Simulacrum0 on September 21, 2015, 05:48:03 PM
Mipen Deep Storage Unit can only be interacted with 1 pwn at a time hauling to or from it this really limits how useful they are.
Yeah, this is because pawns reserve things they want to use, to stop problems coming up with two pawns trying to use the same thing at the same time. Unfortunately I cannot override this :(

mipen

I have been super busy lately with work and studying, but I have two weeks of holidays next week so I plan on getting droids done then :) thank you for being patient

pktongrimworld

nguadien

After researching, I have nothing and nothing new.

So how to build the shiny things in this mod?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Oragepoilu

Hello. What is the difference between the fissure size (from the fissure generator) ? I mean, they are all as easy to do, but bigger allow you to get more kind of stuff. Why making a small one ?

NihilRex

Quote from: Oragepoilu on September 24, 2015, 07:31:53 AM
Hello. What is the difference between the fissure size (from the fissure generator) ? I mean, they are all as easy to do, but bigger allow you to get more kind of stuff. Why making a small one ?

I'd agree with that question.  I think either there should be multiple fissure generators, or larger holes shouldn't be able to produce the lowertier products.

Dragoon

Quote from: Oragepoilu on September 24, 2015, 07:31:53 AM

Actually larger holes take longer and think more energy to get done. The small one is if you don't have a lot of time. Like if you are playing on really hard you might want steel faster for better walls or just higher tech stuff.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

123mind123

Hey I have to say I love every one of your mods but I have been having some trouble with the Manufacturing one. For some reason I set something to manufacture and it tells me its awaiting materials. Even though I have all my materials within beacon range and I know I have an ample amount of the material. The thing that makes this more odd is the fact it wont work for 2 minutes and then it dose a random amount (anything from about 1-40) and then it stops again. Is there any way to fix this?

Hexatron

*checks the forum even more often than before*

With this announcement that you have off and may find time to work on the droids mod got my hopes and excitement up. Checking back on this forums so often lately.. lol.

NephilimNexus