[A12] Teleportation (V 1.12.0 / 23.08.2015)

Started by Haplo, November 23, 2014, 10:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cy-one

@BBream, your mod is different, not worse ;) For people who don't like "High tech" solutions for their colonists, your mod is practically THE ONLY way to move larger amounts of items. There are several high-tech solutions (several Transporters, the A2B-mod, etc), but so far I haven't seen a low-tech solution like yours. So keep on modding ;)

BBream

Quote from: cy-one on April 21, 2015, 03:50:09 AM
-snip
Thanks! I didn't know who love old tech. But still Haplo's teleportation is good idea. This mod inspire me.

BBream

Quote from: Canute on April 21, 2015, 07:53:09 AM
Why not combine both mod's ?
A mobile transporter plattform that replace/enhance the Cargo !

I'll check it has compatability with cargo mod. Then someone who want to use both can combine. If I'm done, I will notify

BBream

I have checked compatability with this mod. It works and teleportation can teleport cargo.

Haplo

I've updated this small mod to alpha 11.
Just incase someone uses it :)

nmid

I will, once I start playing my new village in a11...
... but just to confirm, is there a range limitation to how far the colonists will get the resources to put into the teleporter?

I had this problem with A2B and I had to do a lot of micro to ensure that my colonists weren't bringing stuff from my core base's normal/preferred stockpiles to the A2B important loader.. or skipping the A2B normal loader and walking all the way back to the base's important stockpile :s.
Defeated the purpose of A2B reducing my MM.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Haplo

No, it doesn't have a range limitation. Only a count limitation.
Meaning: You only can have two buildings of this kind built at the same time. The sender and the receiver.

nmid

ok, I need to check it in game.

I'm worried that the sender will give me the same problems I had in the A2B loaders.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Eisenwulf

Could you please put up a link to the Alpha 10 version?
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

Haplo

I don't know why you're still playing a10, but here you are :)
Teleportation Alpha 10

Eisenwulf

Quote from: Haplo on June 22, 2015, 03:03:19 PM
I don't know why you're still playing a10, but here you are :)
Teleportation Alpha 10
Hey, I still play Alpha 8 games  ;) And, I can't say I care for much for A11 (yet).

Thank you for the link :)
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

Haplo